What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Lagg above normal

Tsu

Reaction score
Hello, first of all, this is not an discussion topic, its more an request o HELP, please PADVENTURES, Staff, Owners, responsable of game, we literally can't play this game because of LAGG.

We south americans always had problems with this host on Europe, but actualy, and especially after "corona virus", the situations reached insuportable nivels, here were i live, we are "trying" play with 300~450 ping, with spikes of 700~800, all the time, few days ago an polish player say to me "fuck, im lagg", i ask to him "how much ping?", he said "fuck 150", i didn't know whether to laugh or cry, for me it was a joke, compared to us, he was on paradise with her lagg.

I really dont have words to say, cause my spectative in relation of it is very low, but i'm here, asking for help, look to us, help us, we love this game, but we feel like people who suffer for their boyfriend but stay with him claiming it's love.

I'm Tsugekai from Diamond, and im asking for help, not only to me, but for all south american players, in specialy brazilians.

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
I agree.
The game has a lot of lag, and it becomes very noticeable in the game, we in South America suffer a lot from it, because it does not support anything with the up, sometimes we die and do not understand, even in a simple pokemon exchange.
Please, if possible, look at us.
Thank you in advance!

Fidama

Reaction score
I've to say that I know your feeling... I started to play this game this month, and... well, the game is F***ING AWESOME. I liked it a lot, you know?

It's a "hard" game that is pretty good to play, with a lot of objectives and some curious systems. BUT(why always have a but? that's is too bad) that ping from that europe server... 300 ms is the better, but always had that moments when the ping goes crazy to 700+ and we only can watch our death, or stayed at the pokecenter making... NOTHING.

If it would be a NA server, will everyone be happy? Idk, but we, from South America, will play with 100~200 ping, that is TOO MUCH BETTER.

Anyway, we only want to play normally, and the actual way dont make it's possible.

Dearly, Fidama from Diamond, also a brazilian.

falconflu

Reaction score
Today i need to say. I be angry with that server. i love that game, i do lives for that game... i always try help new players because i like make the game great. But... today that server make me angry!!!! I just try lvl up after my work day and cant, becaus have a lot of lag.

try to help us please staff. We just need play that game without 10k ping when begin some event and have a lot players logged at same time. :) I am Falconflu and im from diamond.

Also about today, i was making livestream and all see my pain with that 10k ping :D hehehehehe

Reactions: Tsu
Reaction score
Hey Staff :D! I usually don't post or reply to threads but this is an important one !
We South American players need a closer server to us. The ping goes to 10k 20k ,and one time I saw getting to 45k before disconnecting :( .
If possible create or relocate a server closer to us. There are a lot of players that would benefit from this change ^^.
Thx XD!

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly I have to agree with the situation mentioned above, I love Padventures but what leaves something to be desired is just Lag, and we know that the PA game has to grow here in South America one of the problems not to be played here so much is this lag, but the game is great and I congratulate everyone on the staff, so help us we want to play in peace :51:

#naomecancela #sucriteamo

Last edited:

Kaori

Reaction score
I agree with everyone, please Staff help we will be grateful we love PA very much, we are just wanting your help to make our game even better, I hope your understanding

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello, first of all, this is not an discussion topic, its more an request o HELP, please PADVENTURES, Staff, Owners, responsable of game, we literally can't play this game because of LAGG.

We south americans always had problems with this host on Europe, but actualy, and especially after "corona virus", the situations reached insuportable nivels, here were i live, we are "trying" play with 300~450 ping, with spikes of 700~800, all the time, few days ago an polish player say to me "fuck, im lagg", i ask to him "how much ping?", he said "fuck 150", i didn't know whether to laugh or cry, for me it was a joke, compared to us, he was on paradise with her lagg.

I really dont have words to say, cause my spectative in relation of it is very low, but i'm here, asking for help, look to us, help us, we love this game, but we feel like people who suffer for their boyfriend but stay with him claiming it's love.

I'm Tsugekai from Diamond, and im asking for help, not only to me, but for all south american players, in specialy brazilians.

I was this guy who said "fucking lags", first of all we can have even 10 ping, and if servers will have lag, we will surfer anyway, second thing is that server is if i remember correctly in France, not that far from Poland, right? Same continent, guess what... We suffer too, especially in night, when south american players logging on. Third thing is that i didnt said that i had 150 ping, my ping was 150 jumping to 400, nice paradise, fourth thing is Staff will never buy better host, it was always lagventures :(

elesio

Reaction score
I agree with everyone. I know the most people in this thread are Brazilian players like me but this is not only for us, the lagg seems bigger to us because we have an natural big ms. How khormes said even If the servers is in my house i Will lagging because the big problem is in the server host, i dont know If the problem is because increased players demand or they Just a bad host. Is soo frustrating when you pass your whole day working/studying and when you finaly can log into the game to have fun, you cant! Because the lagg dont let we do anything. Because of that we all here to ask for some help or solution. We All deserve more than that of our beloved game

Deltafox on Diamond

Reaction score
Hello, first I would like to reinforce what Tsugekai said about being practically impossible to play with the lag we are having, my Ping is currently 350/400 and when there is a Raid 700/1000, I play Padventures for 9 years, and I never saw that , considering that now we have the old Pearl, and Diamond all on the same Server, and we don't have the same amount of Online players as before, I remember a time when player free had to face the queue to log in, well I'm not here to cause discussions, but please help us to have a better quality of gameplay, I know it's possible, think with Affection and respect for us, thank you very much.

Deltafoxy from Diamond World

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Buy better internet
a better internet can't shrink the distance between us and the server, we are physically away from the it, meaning the further you are, more time will take to the info to reach the server, thus increasing ping. i got a great internet connection and i still got the lags. As Khormes said, lags affect everyone when it hits, if you are used to 50 ping ofc when it spikes you will feel it, but there is a difference between lagging from 150 to 400, and being at 400 all the time with even bigger spikes(800-1k).

Last edited:
Back