What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Lagg above normal

elesio

Reaction score
Buy better internet

literally a genius!! someone close the thread plis, and give a Nobel to this guy!!

thumb_problem-solved-merniegeieraror-rie-problem-solved-spongebob-imagination-meme-48858652.png

Last edited:

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
Ok boomers, really from today I know it's not internet problem. I don't play for 2 weeks so I hadn't known about it so I'm really thankful that you told me about it.
Wish you the best♥️

huberto

Reaction score
We had game host moved to North America for a while, then literaly everyone had 300+ ping so this is not a solution. It is either shit host fault or shit optimalization of game that even the best host won't handle and I'm afraid that it is an option number 2, but host itself cant be good either. Illussion of "200 green ping" says everything, when any other game is unplayable with 150+ KEKW. I'm from Poland, have ping between 150-200 but it spikes every few seconds to 500+, I also have FPS dropping from 200 to 5 when I have minimap open and there is any action happening, so your lags may not always be caused by ping. I'm on vacation now I wanted to play a little more since normaly i don't have much time but I'm not going to wake up at 8 am to play with lowest possible lags because during the days it is too annoying and evening is unplayable.

Tsu

Reaction score
I'm not going to wake up at 8 am to play with lowest possible lags because during the days it is too annoying and evening is unplayable.

I'm doing it, rush lvl max possible during the morning, and sit and pray for a miracle during the rest of the day.

Much games, probably all, we cant play with 150 ping, but tibia, i dont know how, is possible, but we are on 300~450+ at much time, i dont remember the last time i play PA without lagg, to be honest, i don't think i even have that memory...

jess2000

Reaction score
It is true I thought it was because of my bad connection but that in the early morning it would be solved but it does not happen most of the players are Latin they should take that into consideration my connection makes it work perfectly my problem is only on the server

Back