What's new

Welcome!

Ks in shiny (fly and wait for me to kill the resp and makes it appear) - last soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puggyzera

Reaction score
Today (26/03/2021) a staff member said for everyone that it is illegal shiny ks, especially if you stay flying and kill just the shiny that a guy have all the work to make it appear and we as a community we must respect each other, what will happen to that player? Nothing? I will add the prints as soon as I know how

Puggyzera

Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/e0bRMc1 <- this is the link where in portuguese language he admits he had done the ks, he just logged and started killing my shinies, fly away and kill again, sorry for being newbie in posting here

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
In my understanding of the print, he said he was yes ksing, but ksing every single pokemon, which is not illegal.
The shiny KS rule applies to those that kill ONLY SHINIES, if hes ksing you normally and a shiny appear (be either normally or by shiny charm/meowth bait), we can't do anything cause that's simply Kill Stealing. But if the player either follows you/fly above you to kill SHINIES only, then yes the rule do apply.

I strongly advise you to report in game at the time of the ks, so gm's can check if the player is acting illegally or no, that print is not enough proof (specially because he admits in a certain way that he was killing every pokemon there).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back