What's new

Welcome!

Morpeko and Shiny Morpeko

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Morpeko has two forms Hangry Mode and Full Belly Mode, but in Padventures we only have it in Full Belly Mode.

I would like to suggest the implementation of the second form, following with the suggestion that the Hangry Mode form has a moveset with predominance more of a dark type, while the Full Belly Mode form has the moveset with predominance more of an Electric type.

All this inspired by one of your descriptions of Pokedex
gamyrT7.png

But how could the change of form happen?
-My first suggestion -It's something similar to what we already have with the Castform using Held Items, for example:
Berry Basket (Held) = Transform Morpeko into his Full Belly Mode form. Morpeko which is not equipped with a Berry Basket will remain in Hangry Mode.

- The second suggestion - is using the berry system in the game as a parameter, as long as morpeko has berries equipped he will remain in Full Belly Mode, if berries are removed or consumed he will change to Hangry Mode.

Morpeko has the signature move Aura wheel, this move changes type according to which form the morpeko is in. Currently this movement is only the electrical type, my suggestion is if the idea is accepted and implemented in the future, that this movement changes type according to the form, or this movement becomes a movement of double type (electrical / dark), similar to other movements that we already have in the game (example: Mega lucario with Magnetic Force (movement Fighter and metal))

Morpeko - Full Belly Mode
Passive -
m1 - Payback
m2 - Electro ball
m3 - Psychic fangs
m4 - Aura Wheel
m5 - Crunch
m6 - Beat Up
m7 - Volt Switch
m8- Electro barrier
m9 - Lash Out --> Eletric Move AoE (Volt Crash or others)
m10 - Electric Storm

Shiny Morpeko - Full Belly Mode
Passive -
m1 - Nasty Plot
m2 - Electro ball
m3 - Psychic fangs
m4 - Aura Wheel
m5 - Crunch
m6 - Foul Play --> Eletric Move AoE()
m7 - Volt Switch
m8- Electro barrier
m9 - Lash Out
m10 - Electric Storm

Morpeko - Hangry Mode
Passive -
m1 - Payback
m2 - Electro ball
m3 - Psychic fangs
m4 - Aura Wheel
m5 - Crunch
m6 - Beat Up
m7 - Volt Switch
m8- Electro barrier
m9 - Lash Out
m10 - Electric Storm --> Snarl

Shiny Morpeko - Hangry Mode
Passive -
m1 - Nasty Plot
m2 - Electro ball
m3 - Psychic fangs
m4 - Aura Wheel
m5 - Crunch
m6 - Foul Play
m7 - Volt Switch
m8- Electro barrier
m9 - Lash Out
m10 - Electric Storm --> Snarl

morpekolove

Last edited:

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I like the idea.
Also I would like to suggest an improvement of his signature move (aurora wheel), specially his formula. I've tested this move in pvp/pve and I consider isn't good for being a signature move. I know that this move pull and stun the user/enemy, but when this move starts to stun, I realized that has a poor range and the enemy take advantage of that because the enemy poke can move 2 sqm far from the user to avoid the stun easily and the only one harmed is the poor morpeko with his own move. Same in pve, specially in big resps, always the wild pokes are far from the poke, so this move isn't eficient.
So, I think it should increase his range of his stun, at least.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
When I made the suggestion, I tried to avoid exaggerating too much, that's why I avoided talking about the Aura Wheel stun, in my opinion this stun should be removed, firstly because it doesn't match the original idea of the movement, which is a movement that should give damage and increase speed. Maybe keep only the pull and the rollout style damage (no stun for morpeko and enemies).

My second suggestion would be to leave the Octolock or Lock-On style Aura Wheel, basically leaving it the same as it is today, but without Morpeko getting stunned.

Third idea would be to leave the Aura Wheel with the pull and damage. Remove the damage in turns Rollout style, and in place would be added the same effect of Surge Surfer (Alola raichu). So he would use the move and get the aura wheel animation while having his speed increased. What in my opinion would be a much more cool adaptation of the movement (which has a beautiful animation, and she would last longer, following the same time that lasts surfer)

Pg1Z8W5.png

Back