What's new

Welcome!

Kiawe's trial spawn on Alolan Volcano bug

Szacho

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to report here well known bug with fire pokes moving by stairs/knocking skill of our poke (like Water Tornado meybe?) in place with Kiawe's trial mission (Alolan Volcano, right from Paniola Ranch).
Sometimes, when pokemon under us moves into stairs he comes upstairs and we can't kill him. Probably same thing comes when we're using knocking skill (like Water Tornado) downstairs and coming upstairs fast.
In effect, we can't kill pokes upstairs and nice fire respawn isn't usefull.

I would also like to suggest here some possible changes there, to avoid this problem/bug in the future. Seriously... it's just like a one minute in map editor to solve this annoying problem.

1. Rope place or ladder except stairs
NIMz44i.jpg

* IMO Best for players and fastest option for map editors. Better would be ladder, because players will just need to click it to go up. With rope place we need to use order on this, but this option is also great.

2. Doors downstairs
37cVO3Q.jpg

* IMO also good option, but will make respawn much smaller... Atleast problem with bugged, unkillable pokes will be solved.

3. Doors upstairs with little bit of 'no protection zone area'
1SKMra3.png

* IMO great option, but little bit illogical, because pokemons will could still 'reach the top' and go upstairs. Atleast there will be possibility to kill them due to no protection zone.

I hope you understand my propositions and also I hope that you will solve this problem asap.

Thats all, have a nice day. All of you!

Post Scriptum: 14:30 Your Paint advenced from level 2 to level 3.

#edit
I used [ url ] code because [ img ] code do not works. I mean there are no photos displayed. If someone can solve this, would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
#edit
I used [ url ] code because [ img ] code do not works. I mean there are no photos displayed. If someone can solve this, would be great.
thats because you must use the image link(usually ends with .png/jpeg), not the album link, next time right click on the image>open image on the next tab/copy image link/copy the image then ctrl+v here.
edited

Last edited:
Back