What's new

Welcome!

Alolan Ninetales

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Alolan Ninetales is one of the most beautiful Pokémon that we have, it is a good Pokémon, it even has great area moves but that unfortunately is not enough ;/
In respawn it dies very fast, most of the times dying without using half of its Aoe.

My suggestion for Ninetales since she has no protection, is to give a better combination of Stun moves in area, so maybe she can survive longer .

The first change I suggest is to change Freeze Dry for another stun (Aroma Veio, Subzero Storm or Hailstorm), this change is thinking mainly on the options of Stun TMs that we have available in the game. But they are also moves with greater range.

With this change players who opt for a Ninetales Full ice, will have the option of Freeze Dry + another damage, while those who opt for Full fairy, may choose geomancy or fairy dreams + another Tm damage

And lastly a suggestion that could totally change this pokémon, would be to give Alolan Ninetales the Cold Heart attack, it's a beautiful attack that would match well with Alolan Ninetales.
I believe it would be great, since the only pokémon with that move is Frosslass

m1 - Tail Whip
m2 - Aurora Veil
m3 - Haze -> Cold Heart
m4 - Play rough
m5 - Freeze Dry - > Aroma Veio//Subzero Storm//Hailstorm
m6 - icicle Spear
m7 - Moon Blast
m8 - Snow Warning
m9 - Dazzling Gleam
m10 - Fairy Wind

angelvulpixvulpixpatvulpixloveAvulpixwow