What's new

Welcome!

Valentine's decoration bug

saiqop

Reaction score
Hi, i would like to report a bug about the valentine's battle pass concerning Valentine's Backpack.
Today some people in the guild (Black Pearl) noticed that a lot of decoration is given in the valentine's backpack but only for those who completed backpack's task with some delay, all of the other members, including my self, who completed the backpack's task in the same day that those tasks were released just obtained the backpack with nothing inside. After we talk in the guild i have a list of people who did'nt get decoration, just the backpack.

I'd like to make of your knowledge the names of the members in the guild who did'nt get decoration in order to get to a solution for all of us:
-Ambar
-Eldaku
-Evelin
-Magus
-MatadorKempes
-Navejas
-Strelizia
-Tlacuache
-Zeref

Please notice that this is just a list of the Black Pearl's Guild's members, but also other players may be in this situation.
Thank you in advance and have a great day.

Last edited:

darthking

Reaction score
The Arkham Asylum guild joins the protest of the Black Pearl guild, mentioning that some of its members did not get decorations from their Valentine's backpack either.

The players are the following:

-Lany (the big Boss)
-Ingecast (the player who likes to annoy his own mother)
-Oobitoo (Mamadiño Rodriguez)

Possibly as the colleague above says, more people did not get the backpack decoration.

OhGodNoOhGodNoOhGodNoOhGodNoOhGodNoOhGodNoOhGodNoOhGodNo

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, i would like to report a bug about the valentine's battle pass concerning Valentine's Backpack.
Today some people in the guild (Black Pearl) noticed that a lot of decoration is given in the valentine's backpack but only for those who completed backpack's task with some delay, all of the other members, including my self, who completed the backpack's task in the same day that those tasks were released just obtained the backpack with nothing inside. After we talk in the guild i have a list of people who did'nt get decoration, just the backpack.

I'd like to make of your knowledge the names of the members in the guild who did'nt get decoration in order to get to a solution for all of us:
-Ambar
-Eldaku
-Evelin
-Magus
-MatadorKempes
-Navejas
-Strelizia
-Tlacuache
-Zeref

Please notice that this is just a list of the Black Pearl's Guild's members, but also other players may be in this situation.
Thank you in advance and have a great day.
The Arkham Asylum guild joins the protest of the Black Pearl guild, mentioning that some of its members did not get decorations from their Valentine's backpack either.

The players are the following:

-Lany (the big Boss)
-Ingecast (the player who likes to annoy his own mother)
-Oobitoo (Mamadiño Rodriguez)

Possibly as the colleague above says, more people did not get the backpack decoration.

OhGodNoOhGodNoOhGodNoOhGodNoOhGodNoOhGodNoOhGodNoOhGodNo
should be solved

A

Albuquerque

lol, its supposed to come with decoration itens? i got nothing xD

clarity6

Reaction score
Some guys at Latin Kings guild have the same problem, including myself.

Sakuranaii

Reaction score
Hello, I´m Sakuranaii from Fairy Legion, Diamond, some people have the same problem with the bag, some didn't know it should comes with items.
This are the persons i'm sure have the empty bag:
Sakuranaii
Sazkemx
Nemesis
Bigtime
Oceransky

Sakuranaii

Reaction score
Hello, there is news about valentine bag´s problem? i just want to know if we receive the items before the contest ends.

Back