What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Khormes delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi, today i got delete for illegal advertising/trade, i want to say that i didnt do anything illegal, i heard there are some ss, there arent, cuz i wasnt writing anything.
If there are, show me on discord, and mrs Raissa, why you blocked me without possiblity explain anything, you really want so much free pokes on lottery, or what? unblock me on discord, show proves and let me explain, thats what im asking for. I will prove you im innocent.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello my dear, innocent victim.
First of all, don't start thread with stupid accusations. I have a lot of pokemons of lotteries and I don't really need yours, I can create them.
ItHuMFW.png

But let's go to the point. Don't play a victim, because I don't have interest to delete you just "cus yes" with fake "screens".

You have messaged a player asking him for a call. Before accepting, he told me about it and suspecting what this call is for told him to go on, record it and ask for as many details as possible to prove your guilt.

1. You made a call from the same discord account, as you usually message me, including today when you played your theatre. Here's where I can confirm it was you. Anyone can have your discord name, but not anyone can have your discord user ID.
V25xy2l.png

No95qav.png

4ZqZc0n.png

r3M2nST.png

0U3nMWB.png

after call;
qGl9phh.png

0LAjM4o.png

8Rtau7s.png

N9CRiq3.png

LFc1ARK.png

just in case you need it with magnifier, I forgot to click it when opening screens hehe
https://i.imgur.com/gtphwUO.png

After all you have invited him to your house
6R2dXpw.png

, so he can look what pokemons you have, as you were saying you wanna sell all, but you want to keep your red gyarados. So following your theatre story with "Fake" stuff, someone would have to:
1) hack your discord account and lead you into deletion
2) hack also game account where you were asked for call time + you invited him to your house for obvious reasons.

Okay, so I cannot upload call here, firstly because it's too heavy, secondly because of laws, but let me quote some parts :)

- Well, I'm calling you cus I have very big(?) business for you
- business? I like business
- yeah, but it would be only between us, ok?
- yea
- So I remember you was donating in PA
- yea
- So maybe do you want to buy something cheap from me?
- I like it, but what's the price? what do you have in mind? pokes? money? account?
- Well, I think everything is on sale, you know, I'm going to study this year, and I think it's final time for me to stop playing, you know?
- Yeah I can understand that
- Well, maybe I'll login sometimes, you know a lot of friends there so ????? it's not like I will stop forever, I'll just like retired, you know?
- Oh, so that's why you are selling pokemons entire week
- yeah hehe, that's right.
- but what do you have in mind? pokemons?
- Well, I think cash you know? It's better to sell cash, because it doesn't have ID

Converation continues on market with fake trades, you point that you can sell red gyarados for 10k and pretend it was a mistake.
then the player says he likes pokemons more, rather than cash.

Here's some continuation
- But I want to ask one thing. Are you friend of Raissa or Jano?
- I think it's more love-hate relationship, because I know Jano is a .... (had to say it to gain your trust), I don't like him one bit (?)
- Yeah I know that very well
- and raissa, I know for few years, but only from the game, you know?
- I'm asking because you know, a lot of friend, but you know, you know what I mean
- ehm
- I'm a little scared
- I can understand
- The lapras you have
- a Lapras
- What do you want for lapras?
- You think how many ?????? (cant understand here)
- Can you give me a list of pokemons you wanna sell or tell me right now? Because I don't wanna buy 1 pokemon yeah
- Well bro I think I'd sell everything, but I would just keep red gyarados
- yeah that's what I'd do
- It would look weird if I would sell
- of course of course. You have paypal, yeah?
- Well, I don't have paypal, you know? It would be money transfer
- yeah bank transfer, ok
- what you think? are you interested?
- yeah always, I don't care if I donate, sell diamonds and buy pokemons or you give me a cheap offer

bla bla bla bla bla bla telling how much earnings u get whether u rich or poor, how many ppl work for him and how many of them are polish

continues on;
- so what are you thinking? Let's talk about 1kk, how much you wanna ask for 1kk
- well I was selling 1kk for 150PLN, it's like something like ... (end of record)

Checking some logs, there are interesting money transfers of 6,5kk or 3,5kk to certain players, for sure "won" in dice

Your account won't be undeleted. Have good time on university.

PS. Your friends messaging this player calling him informer only confirm your guilt hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back