What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Macro

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostaren

Reaction score
Hi.

I would like to confirm something. I have obviously been imprisoned for 72 hours for apparent " macro harvesting ".
What this thread is about, is the Use object on mouse position command. Funny thing, many people do not know about it and i myself have learnt about it recently, about 2 weeks ago or 1 week ago.
With this hotkey option, you can Fish/harvest or do many other things simply by just holding down a hotkey, which is exactly what i did, and on my other screen i was watching a movie. So obviously my attention is not 100% to the PAD game, im just holding that hotkey down on my keyboard as i watch a movie. I realized that this system is clearly flawed ? as you accuse me of having a macro bot where there is an option thats basically a macro clicking a mouse for you inside the client. But whose fault is that? Mine for using it or the games for having such an option?

And you said i havent realized that you TPd me, yes i did, after 15 sec, just as something finished in the movie i checked if i havent harvested a poke or anything and answered you, its clear u spoke at :01 and i answered at :02 so worst case scenario would be less than a minute, but it wasnt even 30 seconds.

17:52 Raissa: aha
17:52 Raissa: nice
17:52 Frostaren [318]: n8ie
17:52 Frostaren [318]: bocij
17:52 Frostaren [318]: tylko hotkeya trzymam
17:52 Frostaren [318]: i ogladam film xd
17:52 Raissa: nono
17:52 Raissa: nara

Can someone consider this a problem? a hotkey that traps the players ?

Thanks for taking the time.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh yeah sure sir, this is why you spammed on tree all the freaking time instead once per x seconds/1/2 minutes. Even your mouse pointer hasn't moved when mouse was constantly being hit by your finger, very static mouse, very static hand. You have been observed by 2 CMs, me and a GM, when we decided to teleport you to change your environment, you haven't noticed that and kept spamming your "hotkey". Next time pay more attention to game as GM can come to you any time. Enjoy your time in jail.
Did I mention you were already caught with macro by Jano in past? So yeah, we don't believe in your story (what's the point to spam hotkey like crazy lol)

ps. You copied middle stuff I said, not what I said in the beginning, otherwise it would show that you haven't answered this quick =D

Appeal denied. Further threads will end up closed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO6e8gXDEgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3HH80Leu4M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back