What's new

Welcome!

Johto Respawn Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Hello,i did it for you. It isn't a hard work but,Nobody did it yet.My itention its help you,If you have a complain about it, please send pm to me, and no post your bads comments here.
Thx .

Last edited by a moderator:

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
You can add Heracross on the rock below Skarmory near Violet & pokes in National Park. I think 1st evolutions like cyndaquil etc dont need to be added because its obvious they're on fire areas.

Overall, great job. Thanks!

Agustiinn

Reaction score
You can add Heracross on the rock below Skarmory near Violet & pokes in National Park. I think 1st evolutions like cyndaquil etc dont need to be added because its obvious they're on fire areas.

Overall, great job. Thanks!

:eek: . heracross , yes i know where is it, just i forgot put it, bu i forgot sleep too D:
Sry, i add it right now. thx. , And i put cynda-toto-chiko because majority of players from national channels ask it . :D

Last edited:

Rakun

Reaction score
thnx ,but map is too small can you do more large ?

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
On Electric Island <^ from Shamouti are Pikachu, Flaffy and Mareep too :D But map is great, thanks ^^

Vakri

Reaction score
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

;/

Fix it please, if possible.

Greetings, Vakri.

patryk098

Reaction score
Lol

LOL I know even thought compare it to the one on the official wep site this one has very bad quality

patryk098

Reaction score
Just saying

I am just saying you should improve the quality because is hard to read

darkito

Reaction score
Good job :D
Hello,i did it for you. It isn't a hard work but,Nobody did it yet.My itention its help you,If you have a complain about it, please send pm to me, and no post your bads comments here.
Thx .

emesh

Reaction score
Month ago i was working on it but i was retired. I've just came back and i'll finish my map today or tomorrow, bigger and more accurate.

Anyway, not so bad but you missed many resps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back