What's new

Welcome!

INQ BOX - Froslass

Lucifer

Reaction score
INQ box always was great because he contained not available pokemons. Now we have hoenn and i see one problem. Three pokemons from those are only availlable from this box, to get others you need evo item which is hard to get (Yellow Box, Random Evo Achiev, New Quest +120 or Events). There is a one exception - Froslass, you need just to catch snorunt female and exp him to get him. Nothing hard as you can see. You removed cats from this box so it would be nice at least to remove Froslass to save balance. It would be fair against players because this quest is hard and requires a lot of time. No one wants after spending a huge amount of time to get something what is really available and easy to get. Please think about it.

Matheo010q

Reaction score
You are drunk or wtf

Yes 'im and all of player who wanted this shit change ..... so maybe change too in papoi? only v rare pokes not to catched in game or v hard?

don't cry loosers and get fun with game !

Tsotss

Reaction score
Disagree. In boxes should be better once and worse.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
^
So before add hoenn there were only good pokes not able to catch. Now they are able to catch your argument dont have sens

Lucifer

Reaction score
@Lewuseq I agree with you, in box should be better and worse pokemons and there are. Deletion of Froslass wont change it but make again box will contain pokemons which you can't get so easy. How i said cats were removed so it would be nice to save balance.
@Matheo010q No comment. If you cant discuss culture without hopeless irony, just dont do it. For the sake of others...

Mundisse

Reaction score
Is bad? It is, but inq was add (16-05) like 12 mounths ago is not feasible to change it now. (many people have done )

94,44..% to not get froslass

33,33..% something good ( platinum plus electivire, magmortar and rhyperior)

i think it is a good box at last, it is impossible to compare with the other boxs ( exception event box ).

Papoi box... only serves to sell

Spoiler:
You can only consider % if 1/x chance to get y pokemon and x amount in box

kirius

Reaction score
Is bad? It is, but inq was add (16-05) like 12 mounths ago is not feasible to change it now. (many people have done )

94,44..% to not get froslass

33,33..% something good ( platinum plus electivire, magmortar and rhyperior)

i think it is a good box at last, it is impossible to compare with the other boxs ( exception event box ).

Papoi box... only serves to sell

Spoiler:
You can only consider % if 1/x chance to get y pokemon and x amount in box

Poi box does not have Aerodactyl?

Mundisse

Reaction score
Yes, it has 1,67%(1/60)
Considering platinum world, i stayed happy to sell mine for 40k ;)

btw i never see any SS with Aerodactyl from Papoi box

Tsotss

Reaction score
^
So before add hoenn there were only good pokes not able to catch. Now they are able to catch your argument dont have sens
Nah. They were "rare" couse of possibility getting it from box. Now some of them aren't rare couse of possibility catching it.
They were and still are worse ans better - it depends of players opinion. Everyone likes something other.

Remember that box contains pokemon which can we catch and only drop it from box.
I do not see reason to removing Froslass from box.

Back