What's new

Welcome!

Idea of 140+ Quest

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Before you comment my suggestion. This quest is only an idea which can be based on different quest. I had a lot of time, so i thought this quest and the previous one with Boxes. This quest is my last idea. Items, that we made, can be used for other. A lot of players complain about quests for 140 + level. This quest is a little longer and (i mean) hard. Quest consist of 5 days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). Every day will appear next NPC with next missions. If you don't finish first mission, you must wait one week to next Monday and so on. I think, it's possible to make. NPC's will be respawned in the same city (Old Village will be good) but in other places. Other missions are very easy, other are hard.

Monday

NPC x is an artist,a paint lover. She give us 3 missions.

1. As always, we must provide some items: All types of Apricorns and Powders ( x 15-20 ) Isn't hard, but boring.
2. X She got one problem. One day, when she was painting landscape, one of the birds stole her paintbrush. We can make NPC like a Moltres, Zapdos or Articuno. This NPC will be resp in 2 places on map every 30 minutes. After the dialog we must beat him. If we win, we receive X's paintbrush.
3. We are back to NPC and give her paintbrush. We become a picture, which we must hand on the next NPC.

Tuesday

NPC x is cousin of the previous NPC. He is a doctor.
1. We give him a picture from NPC x. Now we must realise NPC's mission. Our doctor will create an new antidote. He need items: 1 Leaf Stone, 30 Golden Seed, 65 Bag of pollen, 20 Venomoth's wing. < idk what with leaf stone >
2. NPC X lost his prescription. He think, his old friend from University stole his letter. We must go to Pallet Town and find him. NPC agree to return letter, but only, if we make for him 2 missions. In the first mission we must make 2 tasks. Kill 80 Electabuzz and 80 Magmars, and bring him 10 Magma Box, 10 Electric Tails,1 Fire Plate and 1 Zap Plate. We get NPC's letter.
3. After giving the letter, we get Scizor's Claw (or other item) and pass it for the next NPC.

Wednesday

NPC x is old NPC's friend. He is a vet and have got small Pokemons.
1. He need food for his Pokemons. We bring him 15 Moo-moo Milk and 10 Hamburger.
2. After we gave him the items, NPC give us the youngest Pokemon he got, Pikachu. We must level it up 5 levels, from level 15 - 20, then give it back to the man.
3. We bring back his Pikachu and we are given the last mission - 2 tasks. Kill 75 Phanphy and 75 Murkrows. After report the last Task, NPC tell us a password. We give this password the last NPC.

Thursday and Friday

NPC x is an old man, veteran. Here we are given the hardest tasks. For the task we have only been given 48 hours.

Kill:
Snorlax - 50
Dragonite - 200
Sneasel - 75
Elder Zards - 145
Skamory - 60

Items, that we need to give him is - 45 Dragonite Wings, 50 Sneasel Claws, 20 Skarmory wings, 3 Love Plate, 3 Dread Plate, and 3 Draco Plate.
After all we must beat him in DUEL. His pokemons: Cloned Dragonite [130], Steelix [150], Cloned Scyther [100], and Aerodactyl [130].

Reward
100k Experience
Chikorita Bag with 1k cash, 100 Rocket Balls.
Surprise Bag

SURPRISE BAG
21e3mlz.jpg

You can get : Random BP, random Flute, Random TM Case or Random Pokemon Egg.

NPC'S PAINTBRUSH AND PICTURE
n1v09s.jpg

2gwswls.jpg

2ag5if5.jpg

DOCTOR'S LETTER
245ykpc.jpg

Special Thanks to Yoku and Wario

Last edited:

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice idea for quest \o
but i see one problem \o/ " New Fighting Quest " is easier than yours and admins have problem add him ; d

kirius

Reaction score
please do not add bps as a reward, it is so useless

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Remove pokeflute, its an usefull item and should be hard to get, its fine now only in Elite 4 Quest & Black Market.

And sorry but I think when the contest to be a storywirter you should participated, when it finished all I see 2 of your quest posted in 1-2 weeks, Aren't bad ideas, Are good but, I think u should participated.

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
110 or 120 + quest, it's not that hard and the rewards is like a big gamble... still nice idea ^^

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Great initiative, still got some details like the rewards and the leveling pikachu thing but its a good idea.
But I'd won't be so happy knowing this is 50/50 because all that writing and thinking will probably end up in that huge list of "things to make" that PA has, so don't expect seeing this made in a while.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
At the beginning i gave as reward Golden Pokemon Egg, Kanto and Johto Box 2-4, random BP and random TM Case. Somebody told me, that those rewards are too good so i changed all. Now i think, the first idea was better but without random bp. What do you think?

Comatose thank you, but i don't know, if i will have much time for thinking a new quest.

Thasar

Reaction score
Don't add Random Egg please, that's only the thing that I don't agree.
I don't want to do a quest for 5 days and get a Magikarp Egg as reward.

Ye but random backpack is a bad idea too. Now are a lot of Treecko, Chikorita (etc) backpacks. Too many items and mission for this reward.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
TM Case:
1,2 = Pokemon Palace
3,4,5 = only event < maybe random this

Random Pokemon Egg give greater chance for Tyrogue Egg, because New Fighting Quest \o

Random BP = new bp, not from quest where you can get ( scizor, espeon, umbreon and others ).

Clen

Reaction score
Before you comment my suggestion. This quest is only an idea which can be based on different quest. I had a lot of time, so i thought this quest and the previous one with Boxes. This quest is my last idea. Items, that we made, can be used for other. A lot of players complain about quests for 140 + level. This quest is a little longer and (i mean) hard. Quest consist of 5 days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). Every day will appear next NPC with next missions. If you don't finish first mission, you must wait one week to next Monday and so on. I think, it's possible to make. NPC's will be respawned in the same city (Old Village will be good) but in other places. Other missions are very easy, other are hard.

the idea is good, I like the mission, only to be deveria to a higher level, there is already level 140 quest, this would facilitate 140 people, making two quest at the same level without vatallar to achieve the mission, would be best out of level 150 or 160 because to get this mission you have to cost the player levels

Example: Quest TM Reflect (lvl130)
Panihilator Quest (lvl130)
Papoi Quest (lvl 140)
Random Palace (lvl150)
I gree LVL 160

Last edited:

Thasar

Reaction score
TM Case:
1,2 = Pokemon Palace
3,4,5 = only event < maybe random this

Random Pokemon Egg give greater chance for Tyrogue Egg, because New Fighting Quest \o

Random BP = new bp, not from quest where you can get ( scizor, espeon, umbreon and others ).

Ye but we have 30-40 eggs and only one is good. And bp are good but no for main reward.

Back