What's new

Welcome!

I want to propose some ideas

Harute011

Reaction score
The unique idea that i will to propose for that i have completed is this and too i will to explain why...

Add that info in the dex and too put an half of a color in the respective move, ONLY with the stunner and protections moves. This occurred to me because, being the first, there are movements that I do not know that their function is that, be it to protect or stun. This will help to have a better guide for those looking for a pokemons with movements with these effects.

(CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO EXPAND)

NOTE: To the stun color, i was thinking in put it in lilac color, but now that i notice, it is similar to the fairy type color, only that detail (I use an online tool to discolor a tone, it was not very good, it was not color blind, it was just an oversight on my part xD)

Anyway, is a referencial color, the important thing is whether the proposal. I hope that it be considerate

PD: IGNORE THE IMAGE THAT IS ATTACHED BELOW, IT UPLOADED SMALL AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REMOVE IT

Attachments

• propuesta 2.jpg
    propuesta 2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Harute011

Reaction score
This is other that would i like to say...

Put some bush in this respawn of this way to prevent that the pokemons from escaping from the respawn where they appear, and not to block the way

SikDBrC.png

v3cyEqp.png

Rv0pUB7.png

Back