What's new

Welcome!

hoenn around the corner

huberto

Reaction score
So why my informations are wrong,i said it wont come this or next month...and you now say the same ,im not agressive,i hve rights to say what i think,and ofc on my way to say it
I know that you have to make a lot of things there,and its not easy to make,and cant be finished that fast...so thats why i said it wont be soon,it have to be perfect that it goes on update

You said it will come at this summer (less than 3 months), thats the problem I guess.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I have few things to say
-This new generation will come at this summer,it wont be this month or maybe not even next

Got info from guild mates for that
False info,kill me please,ppl will quit bcz me...ye sure...i just say infos i got ,who knows whhat is true

I don't get what are you continuing this useless discussion for. Just look at you own words. I am not saying you can't say what you want.
I just commented that info you are giving is false. Hoenn will not come this summer, that's all.

Xeroszin

Reaction score
I don't get what are you continuing this useless discussion for. Just look at you own words. I am not saying you can't say what you want.
I just commented that info you are giving is false. Hoenn will not come this summer, that's all.

At least not let us hope. Thanks Raissa!

Coringa

Reaction score
What's up guys...
So, have you any news about Hoenn or anything about?
I am following the posts on Facebook, but outside the images, there is something more that we could know?

Last edited:

matheo01q

Reaction score
What's up guys...
So, have you any news about Hoenn or ansame ything about?
I am following the posts on Facebook, but outside the images, there is something more that we could know?

Yes news about this are ,don't play more wait and wait be patient for this hoen ....

Coringa

Reaction score
Didn't they said you shouldn't even expect it this year? So I can't see a reason to ask for any info, they already gave you some.

I read them saying "not this month or the next one", I saw nothing of what you are saying "not this year" and anyway, yeah, I'm asking for some information, since i see that they are well advanced (at that I have seen on facebook).

Last edited:
Back