What's new

Welcome!

hoenn around the corner

Jose Antonio

Reaction score
i think its good idea talk with everyone about the incoming of hoenn because most of us sell and buys pokes hoenn in overpriced because its rare to have this poke (box,event or something like that), if you see pokes like this in market in good prices dont buying you dont know if this poke was in a new respaw and in a time a poke you buy 100k depreciated to 8-9k so in my opinion just wait to get the poke you want, only a little and you can buy it in lower price or catch it

Tsotss

Reaction score
I think if people want to buy pokes, they can do it. If they have liked facebook page, they know that hoenn is coming. Is our problem that we need soemthing or no..

matheo01q

Reaction score
I think if people want to buy pokes, they can do it. If they have liked facebook page, they know that hoenn is coming. Is our problem that we need soemthing or no..

It's only screen's facebook ,so not to fast will be new pokes + hoen region ,a lot of time u must wait ,maybe very long to start hoen ....

koles

Reaction score
captain-obvious-thanks.jpg

Grayfoox

Reaction score
1) we don't know when we will have this update... so it's like always (sell pokes and wait for almost 1 year to have a new region)
2) we only see SS, nothing else...
3) people decide if sell or buy pokes

Ludacha

Reaction score
I have few things to say
-This new generation will come at this summer,it wont be this month or maybe not even next
-Reasons for that is to balance new pokes,add all things that we need on new region,to fix all bugs and to test all of that
-For now nearly all pokes go down with prices...reason that there is more money,more new pokes and other
-You can sell this new ones for good price and to avoid exping of them after they add them as wild

So if you wanna make profit and wait some time to get your pokes again and exp them,not problem
I will not sell mine becouse they are good lvl and its fine for me,and dont expect tomorrow new region...wont happen

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I have few things to say
-This new generation will come at this summer,it wont be this month or maybe not even next
-Reasons for that is to balance new pokes,add all things that we need on new region,to fix all bugs and to test all of that
Who gave you that info? I am asking because it is all wrong and you are giving false info to players atm

Ludacha

Reaction score
Got info from guild mates for that
False info,kill me please,ppl will quit bcz me...ye sure...i just say infos i got ,who knows whhat is true

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Got info from guild mates for that
False info,kill me please,ppl will quit bcz me...ye sure...i just say infos i got ,who knows whhat is true
No one will quit because of your false info, that you can be sure. Nop, your friends don't know anything, so please do not spread FALSE things.

Ludacha

Reaction score
No one will quit because of your false info, that you can be sure. Nop, your friends don't know anything, so please do not spread FALSE things.
I spread my toughts and what i want,i think i can do it?
Just said what i think as everyone else,hate me

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I spread my toughts and what i want,i think i can do it?
Just said what i think as everyone else,hate me

Sure you can, but right now things you have said are not thoughts, but informations that you want to give to players, which are false, that's all, I don't know why are you so agressive and why is it so hard to admit that you did wrong ^^
I'm not going to answer you anymore, I just wanted to let players know that things you have said are not truth.

@edit
Let me give then some proper and confirmed informations :]
- We don't have exact date of release
- Adding hoenn region is not like most of you guys think (map + pokes). Hoenn region requires:
- Balanced pokemons, that includes attacks, hp, speed, loot, tm learnset, CD + level required to use some attacks, evolution levels, required items to evolve
- Catch rate
- Npc prices to sell pokemons
- Npc prices to sell loot from hoenn pokes
- Map
- Quests
- Npcs
- Gyms

And many things that I didn't mention.

We are working on these things right now, there are some part of map ready, but not all . Some quests are ready, but only in docs, not as ready scripts
Balance for Pokemons is practically ready, just few things left to do (like hp and speed for 10-20pokes). Everything must be tested and for sure Re-balanced if some Pokemons are too weak or too op. That was the reason why we have done recruitment for "rebalancer". Those people had a chance to take a part of hoenn update. Sadly, but most of them didn't use it, that also was the reason why they were demoted.

Everything requires time, especially quests that are not ready. Hoenn, as a big update for all servers WILL NOT COME this summer (talking about europeans [june/july/august/september].
We are giving you screens to let you guys know that we are working on this right now, but we also ask you to understand, that these things will not take a week, a month or two. It will take little bit more time and I hope you are patient enough to wait and support us with that.
And no, don't worry, that is not going to be another "story" of johto, so words "soon'' are a little bit demotivating. They are just unecessary.

And you @Wesker
Just don't get me wrong, I didn't say that you gave wrong info to players on purpose to make you mad or something. I just don't want you to give players false hopes, hopes of something that is not even ready.

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
Its even better that is not true ^^ i mean if you that hoen will come before i tought....so cant complain

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Who gave you that info? I am asking because it is all wrong and you are giving false info to players atm

everyone can say hoen is tomorrow or next month, it doesnt mean it is true, i always say OMG hoem is next sunday for example, cuz i like to give my own pronostics, is that bad? will someone punish me because im a free to think or say what i think? oh come on
everybody here can say what they want.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
everyone can say hoen is tomorrow or next month, it doesnt mean it is true, i always say OMG hoem is next sunday for example, cuz i like to give my own pronostics, is that bad? will someone punish me because im a free to think or say what i think? oh come on
everybody here can say what they want.

uhmmm Wesker didn't tell that in "thinking way", he was stating that Hoenn won't come this year, that's why. He only forgot to say "I THINK Hoen will come until next year"

Jose Antonio

Reaction score
this thread was open to talk about hoenn please dont came to try to fight with the staff, raissa thanks for the correct information and everyone to replay this thread

Ludacha

Reaction score
Sure you can, but right now things you have said are not thoughts, but informations that you want to give to players, which are false, that's all, I don't know why are you so agressive and why is it so hard to admit that you did wrong ^^
I'm not going to answer you anymore, I just wanted to let players know that things you have said are not truth.

@edit
Let me give then some proper and confirmed informations :]
- We don't have exact date of release
- Adding hoenn region is not like most of you guys think (map + pokes). Hoenn region requires:
- Balanced pokemons, that includes attacks, hp, speed, loot, tm learnset, CD + level required to use some attacks, evolution levels, required items to evolve
- Catch rate
- Npc prices to sell pokemons
- Npc prices to sell loot from hoenn pokes
- Map
- Quests
- Npcs
- Gyms

And many things that I didn't mention.

We are working on these things right now, there are some part of map ready, but not all . Some quests are ready, but only in docs, not as ready scripts
Balance for Pokemons is practically ready, just few things left to do (like hp and speed for 10-20pokes). Everything must be tested and for sure Re-balanced if some Pokemons are too weak or too op. That was the reason why we have done recruitment for "rebalancer". Those people had a chance to take a part of hoenn update. Sadly, but most of them didn't use it, that also was the reason why they were demoted.

Everything requires time, especially quests that are not ready. Hoenn, as a big update for all servers WILL NOT COME this summer (talking about europeans [june/july/august/september].
We are giving you screens to let you guys know that we are working on this right now, but we also ask you to understand, that these things will not take a week, a month or two. It will take little bit more time and I hope you are patient enough to wait and support us with that.
And no, don't worry, that is not going to be another "story" of johto, so words "soon'' are a little bit demotivating. They are just unecessary.

And you @Wesker
Just don't get me wrong, I didn't say that you gave wrong info to players on purpose to make you mad or something. I just don't want you to give players false hopes, hopes of something that is not even ready.

So why my informations are wrong,i said it wont come this or next month...and you now say the same ,im not agressive,i hve rights to say what i think,and ofc on my way to say it
I know that you have to make a lot of things there,and its not easy to make,and cant be finished that fast...so thats why i said it wont be soon,it have to be perfect that it goes on update

Back