What's new

Welcome!

Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan [New Format]

Bones

Reaction score
Hi everyone. If you remember, I did a thread saying that Lee is op. Ok, I have now seen their attacks and it's not op, he need remove and add others attacks just like Hitmonchan.

lee.png

- Hitmonlee.

Name: Hitmonlee
Type: fighting

Description: Its legs freely stretch and contract. Using these springlike limbs, it bowls over foes with devastating kicks. After battle, it rubs down its tired legs. Hitmonlee have a special passive skill.

Moves:
Double Kick - m1 - level 50 - 10s
Jump Kick - m2 - level 53 - 20s
Triple Kick Lee - m3 - level 50 - 15s
Hi Jump Kick - m4 - level 52 - 20s
Furious Legs - m5 - level 55 - 30s
Blaze Kick - m6 - level 52 - 15s
Ultimate Champion - m7 - level 60 - 40s

Abilities:
Rock smash

chan.png

- Hitmonchan.

Name: Hitmonchan
Type: fighting

Description: A Hitmonchan is said to possess the spirit of a boxer who aimed to become the world champion. Having an indomitable spirit means that it will never give up.

Moves:
Multi Punch - m1 - level 50 - 10s
Mach Punch - m2 - level 50 - 15s
Ice Punch - m3 - level 55 - 20s
Thunder Punch - m4 - level 55 - 20s
Fire Punch - m5 - level 55 - 20s
Vaccum Wave - m6- level 60 - 30s
Ultimate Champion - m7 - level 60 - 40s

Abilities:
Rock smash

These are my ideas, I think it's perfect because both are very good fighting-type pokemon and here they are a little weird.

● Why you remove the passives?
- Because they were stunning, and fighting type doesn't have an attack who stun. Like I always say: They use his power and strength.

● Why Hitmonchan have Vaccum Wave?
- I think that is it best attack. (oh, right, vaccum wave is a distance move.)

● Why you remove "Shadow Punch"?
- Hitmonchan doesn't learn that attack.

● OMG, What happened with Multi Kick?!
- It's useless sometimes ._.

Blablabla.
Thanks to Raszagal and Agar Kirius for the Lee & Chan, I apologize if there's some orthographic mistake and... Bye.

Last edited:

Raszagal

Reaction score
Even if I'm not fully agreed with the removing of passive skills, All those attacks belongs to those pokes.

You Removed Multi Punch on Hitmonchan.. Why? It's the relative attack to Hitmonlee's Furious Legs.

I would suggesto to remove Evasion on those pokes, Add a Passive to Hitmonchan, Maybe "Counter Punch" or something Like that (Similar dame as Hitmonlee's Demon Kicker).

Also, Machamp should need a Passive, maybe Remove Strafe and Add's it as A Passive.

Bones

Reaction score
Even if I'm not fully agreed with the removing of passive skills, All those attacks belongs to those pokes.

You Removed Multi Punch on Hitmonchan.. Why? It's the relative attack to Hitmonlee's Furious Legs.

I would suggesto to remove Evasion on those pokes, Add a Passive to Hitmonchan, Maybe "Counter Punch" or something Like that (Similar dame as Hitmonlee's Demon Kicker).

Also, Machamp should need a Passive, maybe Remove Strafe and Add's it as A Passive.

Maybe... "Multi Punch" should replace "Triple Punch". Fine, I'll change it.

dbgtporsiempre

Reaction score
● Why you remove "Shadow Punch"?
- Hitmonchan doesn't learn that attack.
Totally agree

● Why you remove the passives?
- Because they were stunning, and fighting type doesn't have an attack who stun. Like I always say: They use his power and strength.

I think the fight is stun common type,A hard blow can reach stun, dizzy punch as Poliwrath.

Bones

Reaction score
I think the fight is stun common type,A hard blow can reach stun, dizzy punch as Poliwrath.

Dizzy Punch is normal type.
-and you should say "as Kangaskhan" because its her signature move-

roxisqq

Reaction score
"● Why you remove the passives?
- Because they were stunning, and fighting type doesn't have an attack who stun. Like I always say: They use his power and strength."

Man think if ur boxing and hit someone head or face very hard isn't he confused/stuned? ;o

Bones

Reaction score
"● Why you remove the passives?
- Because they were stunning, and fighting type doesn't have an attack who stun. Like I always say: They use his power and strength."

Man think if ur boxing and hit someone head or face very hard isn't he confused/stuned? ;o

Why everybody say that?
In nintendo's game and in the anime, they doesn't have that! I rely on the game! No on the real life.

Pipoxo

Reaction score
Why everybody say that?
In nintendo's game and in the anime, they doesn't have that! I rely on the game! No on the real life.

in nintendo's game there was a punch who stunned. I think it was dizzy punch.

Cokie

Reaction score
you kidding? Chan worse than Lee why? this is the best fighting Pokemon should be equal in attack and defense Lee should not be stronger chan

Bones

Reaction score
you kidding? Chan worse than Lee why? this is the best fighting Pokemon should be equal in attack and defense Lee should not be stronger chan

What are you talking about? Hitmonlee sucks! He learned only normal type attacks .-.' In my opinion, Hitmonchan is much better than Lee. And another thing, Lee is more stronger than Chan, and Chan is more defensive than Lee. The "equal" is Hitmontop.

I thought both equally, for me, these are very good.

Back