What's new

Welcome!

Harrassment Ingame.

Reggle

Reaction score

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lets see if PA will stick to there rules.

Harassment Harassment can come in many forms, and all will result in a ban. Depending on how serious the offense is, the ban length may differ but it will usually be a permanent ban.

I will continue to post here on this Harrassment until something is done.

Every time this kid messages me i will post it here.

AND TO YOU NOOBS WHO TELL ME TO IGNORE HIM... Every time i close my Pokemon client it unignores him and i must do it again.. i wont do this every day.. this is noobish and annoying.

So.. PA team, show me you follow your rules ^.^

Reggle

Reaction score
Did you read my post? Every time i close my client, the ignores vanish.. even permanents.. believe me i've tried like 20 times.. (Problem is no longer solved huh?)

Kenn

Reaction score
I just tested and my Ignore Permanently function is working perfectly, closed my client twice and my friend was still in my ignore list.
Maybe the problem is with your client?

Have you done it that way? \/
Make sure the guy's name turns red after you check the "Ignore Permanently" box.

ignorei.jpg

Reggle

Reaction score
Yes Kenn, i played tibia for 8 years. I know how to use the Ignore function, it has NEVER worked on my computer. Not for Ot's not for PO, not for Tibia.. and still... not for this.. i dont know why..

So ignoring doesnt help..

I dont care if this guy gets banned. But if a GM or someone can give him a warning to stop harrassing me ill be happy.

Im tired of all this nonsense this kid is doing.

Kenn

Reaction score
Then you should say on your first post "I IGNORED HIM PERMANENTLY AND IT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER" instead of calling people noobs for trying to help you.
Well, seems like it's a GM issue then, even though I don't think the guy should be banned since he's not spamming/swearing at you and it's not really his fault that your ignore list doesn't work properly, and yes, I know what's harassment is and I won't discuss it, if you feel harassed, I guess it's your right to feel that way, but ignoring him when you login would take like 15 seconds, way less than took you to take a screenshot, host it and create a thread. By the way, after a while he would probably give up talking to you, don't you think?
Anyway, good luck, I hope the guy stops bothering you.

Reggle

Reaction score
Yeah, i'd assume so too. But this is my way of testing the rules to see if there real or not. And besides.. this guy has been swearing. I just decided to start off that message with just warning him that im gonna report him finally. And ill start adding screenshots as the days go by.

Maybe Staff dont wanna help people. Maybe they do. I dunno i never tried reporting anyone till this noob lol.

Reggle

Reaction score
BUMP.

Gms, i see no response or action towards this yet.

Reggle

Reaction score
Still nothing...?

You know... Alba, i helped you fix a few bugs in beta, maybe not completely, but i assisted in finding the problem together with you.

As for the other staff, i have never been reported against, or done anything like "Scamming" or "Glitching" or w/e...

And yeah, i know a few bugs that need to be fixed and haven't reported them yet.. I don't abuse them, however, if i did report them, who would answer? They would sit here on the forums, where people could read them or w/e for weeks before you gm's got along to reading this.

I hope you guys pay more attention to my next post i make... because its another rule breaker, that im sure won't be punished.

Back