What's new

Welcome!

Harlem Shake, PA forums edition.

danixx

Reaction score
If you want PA forums to do the Harlem shake for you. Simply follow these steps.

1. Copy and paste the code.
2. Press F12.
3. Open up the console.
4. Paste it in the console.
5. HIT ENTER!

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Consolas]javascript:(function(){function c(){var e=document.createElement("link");e.setAttribute("type","text/css");e.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet");e.setAttribute("href",f);e.setAttribute("class",l);document.body.appendChild(e)}function h(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(l);for(var t=0;t<e.length;t++){document.body.removeChild(e[t])}}function p(){var e=document.createElement("div");e.setAttribute("class",a);document.body.appendChild(e);setTimeout(function(){document.body.removeChild(e)},100)}function d(e){return{height:e.offsetHeight,width:e.offsetWidth}}function v(i){var s=d(i);return s.height>e&&s.height<n&&s.width>t&&s.width<r}function m(e){var t=e;var n=0;while(!!t){n+=t.offsetTop;t=t.offsetParent}return n}function g(){var e=document.documentElement;if(!!window.innerWidth){return window.innerHeight}else if(e&&!isNaN(e.clientHeight)){return e.clientHeight}return 0}function y(){if(window.pageYOffset){return window.pageYOffset}return Math.max(document.documentElement.scrollTop,document.body.scrollTop)}function E(e){var t=m(e);return t>=w&&t<=b+w}function S(){var e=document.createElement("audio");e.setAttribute("class",l);e.src=i;e.loop=false;e.addEventListener("canplay",function(){setTimeout(function(){x(k)},500);setTimeout(function(){N();p();for(var e=0;e<O.length;e++){T(O[e])}},15500)},true);e.addEventListener("ended",function(){N();h()},true);e.innerHTML=" <p>If you are reading this, it is because your browser does not support the audio element. We recommend that you get a new browser.</p> <p>";document.body.appendChild(e);e.play()}function x(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+o}function T(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+u[Math.floor(Math.random()*u.length)]}function N(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(s);var t=new RegExp("\\b"+s+"\\b");for(var n=0;n<e.length;){e[n].className=e[n].className.replace(t,"")}}var e=30;var t=30;var n=350;var r=350;var i="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake.mp3";var s="mw-harlem_shake_me";var o="im_first";var u=["im_drunk","im_baked","im_trippin","im_blown"];var a="mw-strobe_light";var f="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake-style.css";var l="mw_added_css";var b=g();var w=y();var C=document.getElementsByTagName("*");var k=null;for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){if(E(A)){k=A;break}}}if(A===null){console.warn("Could not find a node of the right size. Please try a different page.");return}c();S();var O=[];for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){O.push(A)}}})()[/FONT][/COLOR]

Back