What's new

Welcome!

Halloween event, promotion and increased rates

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
With latest update halloween event have been enabled, this year everyone's favorite event is back, unowns event, collect letters to complete words and get rewards!

To join and get more information about the event use command !event (you can only join with 1 character per account)

We have also enabled extra rates in both worlds, player and pokemon experience, loot, catch, shiny spawn.

We have also enabled the halloween donation promotion, everyone who donates for 30 or more points will also get (ONCE for each donation) and 50% extra points

1x Halloween card box
1x Halloween 2019 lottery ticket

* Halloween lottery will be enabled in the next days
The main PRIZE are: 3x Mega Gengar, 3x Mega Alakazam, a Crystal Onix and many others!

Card Box contains halloween themed cards that are obtainable only during halloween event

How does it work?
There are unowns spawning in several cities over the world (all 3 regions). You need to form words by killing unowns in the right order. Each unown has its respective letter. If you are doubting which one it is, use "look" on it.
For example if you have word "POKEMON" to complete, you need to kill unowns P, O, K, E, M, O, N.
- You need to do all missions in order from 1 to 20.
- You can repeat some missions, if you wish.
- You don't need to complete all of the missions, if you don't want to
- After forming the word, you will instantly receive a reward.
- If you want to cancel your mission, use command !event drop
- If you accidentaly kill unown of a different letter, than required, your progress gets restarted. You will have to start it over. (word that you are currently trying to form, not all the missions)
- Unowns cannot be caught
- Your progress is shown on default.

Spawns of Unowns
Kanto Spawns:
Pewter, Cerulean, Celadon, Saffron, Vermilion, Viridian and Fuchsia
Unowns: A, B, C, N, P, U, R, Y, J, G, M, V

Johto Spawns:
Azalea, Violet, Goldenrod, Shamouti, Cianwood, Olivine
Unowns: D, E, F, Q, S, T, X, H, I, L

Hoenn Spawns:
Slateport, Lilycove, Rustboro, Littleroot, Petalburg
Unowns: G, H, I, J, K, L, M, Y, O

Rare Spawns:
Every city mentioned above!
Unowns: W and Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Without any objection. I would like to congratulate all of you staff, who has been developing a beautiful and impeccable work. Not only as part of this team, but also as a player. You are simply being amazing and absurdly professional in your work. I will, reserve to name names, not to be unfair. I had said this once and here I go again: whether in good or bad times we will always be together. Thank you so much for bringing more of the best to our community. Congratulations and best of luck to all of us.

Shouya

Reaction score
Can you find all unowns in all cities, or there were limitations like before? Like some unowns can be found in only 1 region

demzpacito

Reaction score
Can you make halloween lottery ticket the same as easter? I had an offer for it and someone sold me that on last minute so I couldnt use, I see no reason why it couldnt be used now

Popeye

Reaction score
Shiny spawn include bruxish and sharpedo? When you are fishing?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you tell us approx date how long event will be? And what's card box?
I've updated thread cus seems Jano forgot about some details. Card Box contains halloween themed cards for the album, for example:
F3OKLb6.png

bLEaFRv.png

q4ZdF1c.png

Can you make halloween lottery ticket the same as easter? I had an offer for it and someone sold me that on last minute so I couldnt use, I see no reason why it couldnt be used now
No, because Lottery hasn't been created in the systme yet.

demzpacito

Reaction score
No, because Lottery hasn't been created in the systme yet.

I dont get it. Wouldnt that be one more reason to allow usage of this ticket? Since its not created, there wont be any rework

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont get it. Wouldnt that be one more reason to allow usage of this ticket? Since its not created, there wont be any rework

No it's not and stop insisting. Lottery will be up as long as the event and promotion lasts so you don't have to worry.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Im not insisting, im just trying to understand because you're making no sense to me. Kinda funny tho cause not even a month ago you guys were worrying about becoming a p2w game when I suggested the charm unlocker and now you tell me the solution is to spend money xd

But well, I couldnt care less. I shouldnt expect anything different anyway

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Im not insisting, im just trying to understand because you're making no sense to me. Kinda funny tho cause not even a month ago you guys were worrying about becoming a p2w game when I suggested the charm unlocker and now you tell me the solution is to spend money xd

But well, I couldnt care less. I shouldnt expect anything different anyway

you can get ticket as well as the box from event, so you don't really have to PAY to win.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I know that and I'm most likely doing the event. But still I think its fair to have my useless ticket that I paid 50k for worth something. But as I said, I wont insist. Just hope staff takes that kind of situation in account when doing such kind of lotteries (with ingame tickets), at least for next ones

kralleo78

Reaction score
Please do not add to lottery Red gyarados or Crystal onix, because they are very rare mystic pokemons also some players give so much labor on it (for example me 3k rb on red) so injustice for people who give months to catch it.

Don't make it easy to get, what I'm trying to explain this just lowers its value.

kralleo78

Reaction score
I do not agree with that the person which is luckiest guy ever just bought a ticket and got mystchic pokemon,, its just ridiculous. forsure normal, cloned, shinies are okay, but here talking about pokemon who is appear in 6-7 minute respawn solo. People’s give their months to it, ıts could be not that easy
Think about person which is camping on red gyarados, he/she spend a lot of time on it, also balls. And, one lottery give it to another person (im not sure even they throwed some balls on them)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
will there be pokemon as reward on unknow event?
Nope
Please do not add to lottery Red gyarados or Crystal onix, because they are very rare mystic pokemons also some players give so much labor on it (for example me 3k rb on red) so injustice for people who give months to catch it.

Don't make it easy to get, what I'm trying to explain this just lowers its value.
That crystal onix comes from a deleted player called Noche.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
thanks for all the info, can you please clarify about the quantities for exchanging cards into something and the rarity of cards from the donation? I think it will help players into deciding about how much they want to donate...

Back