What's new

Welcome!

Halloween event, promotion and increased rates

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Please do not add to lottery Red gyarados or Crystal onix, because they are very rare mystic pokemons also some players give so much labor on it (for example me 3k rb on red) so injustice for people who give months to catch it.

Don't make it easy to get, what I'm trying to explain this just lowers its value.
Sorry, i diedED

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
thanks for all the info, can you please clarify about the quantities for exchanging cards into something and the rarity of cards from the donation? I think it will help players into deciding about how much they want to donate...

bumping this question about more detailed information. Also, what is the limit of lottery tickets per player(if any)? and last question, sorry for asking a lot, but I saw that wild pokemons are dropping cards, however the cards from halloween event/donation are unique or dropable too?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
bumping this question about more detailed information. Also, what is the limit of lottery tickets per player(if any)? and last question, sorry for asking a lot, but I saw that wild pokemons are dropping cards, however the cards from halloween event/donation are unique or dropable too?

We can't answer this question, because we don't know yet. The system is not ready yet, as you see we are adding cards part by part. There will be various achievements once whole system along with cards from all regions are implemented.
For now I can say that the main achievement reward is Mega Stone, for which you need to have 3-5 very rare cards (or more, we will decide later on). Halloween card box contains regular cards, rare and very rare.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!

Sorry for repeating question, but there was no answer yet.

Did you decided when event will be end?

Back