What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Weekend [Nov. 17~20, 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Could you please adjust drop rate of pumkin apple candies? I did Purple bucket, Blue bucket and White bucked already and I have 626 ghastly lolipops, 397 sugar bones, 479 bat chewing gums, 156 duskul cupcake, 490 sugar worms, 733 caramel lolipops, 325 confectionary candies, 354 corn, 33 bawl of candies and 0 pumpkin apple candies.

Yes please!!

Staff Members, please rise Pumpkin Apple Candies loot rate!! I have like TONS of other candies, even candy bowls but ZERO pumpkin apple candies.

WE KNOW it is part of this event to loot them. However, since these candies are not possible to trade nor drop, it won't be nice that at the end of the event we will have backpacks full of candies due to the fact that we need pumpkin apple candies for 3 of the 5 available buckets and they are hard to get.

thanks!! and GREAT EVENT!

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello, a guy told me Hohe said earlier thered be an achievement for filling all 5 baskets.. is that true? Cause I did it and didnt get anything

Dagugo

Reaction score
Hello, a guy told me Hohe said earlier thered be an achievement for filling all 5 baskets.. is that true? Cause I did it and didnt get anything

Just need to follow instructions on thread.

huberto

Reaction score
MISSION ONE: Welcome to the Candy Shop.
YfPUaRi.png

NPC Louise on Vermilion is near bankrupt! Her sweets business is not going well since her ingredients providers are not very reliable lately. Once you've done mission zero at least once, keep up with her conversation so she allows you to use her pumpkin buckets. She can also tell you the ingredients required to fill each bucket.

Does it mean I can repeat mission 0? Because NPC says: Freddie: Now proceed with the first mission. Louise needs help in a nearby city. and I would preffer to repeat torch searching for 100 points more than farming buckets.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Might not you make those halloween ingredients tradable? I ask, because, it would be kinda reasonable/helpful for both sides. Both for those who really want to attend the event, and for those who just want to make some money from the event. Currently in the game, it is very perceptible that the demand of sale is greater than of the purchase, in other words, everyone wants to sell, but almost nobody wants to buy. I remember that in past events, selling these items was possible, and I also remember having managed to do many things with the little money I made. Perhaps this is a good situation to stimulate the purchase and circulation of cash.

@edit
with that, i think that would be fair enough, you apply a little increasiment on the needed amount of points TBA

Last edited:

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Will be looted items tradable? Or what can i do with them when i no need them longer?
They will be automatically removed after Reward NPC is gone.

Could you please adjust drop rate of pumkin apple candies? I did Purple bucket, Blue bucket and White bucked already and I have 626 ghastly lolipops, 397 sugar bones, 479 bat chewing gums, 156 duskul cupcake, 490 sugar worms, 733 caramel lolipops, 325 confectionary candies, 354 corn, 33 bawl of candies and 0 pumpkin apple candies.

Yes please!!

Staff Members, please rise Pumpkin Apple Candies loot rate!! I have like TONS of other candies, even candy bowls but ZERO pumpkin apple candies.

WE KNOW it is part of this event to loot them. However, since these candies are not possible to trade nor drop, it won't be nice that at the end of the event we will have backpacks full of candies due to the fact that we need pumpkin apple candies for 3 of the 5 available buckets and they are hard to get.

thanks!! and GREAT EVENT!
Next restart in some minutes from now.

Yes, but that requires all missions to be done 100%. That means all buckets at least filled once of Mission 1.

Does it mean I can repeat mission 0? Because NPC says: Freddie: Now proceed with the first mission. Louise needs help in a nearby city. and I would preffer to repeat torch searching for 100 points more than farming buckets.
Yes, it will be repeatable now but for less points. There's also Mission 2 and Mission 3 between today and tomorrow, also required for achievement.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
EVENT ACHIEVEMENT
jSrPsUh.gif
IpYvSlU.gif

Reward: Demon Pet kit
Requires some TBA event points+all missions unlocked and 100% completed.

With this restart there are these changes:
-Mission Zero is now repeatable.
-Filled buckets can be "given" from far away to NPC Louise.
-Pumpkin candy apple loot chance increased.
-!event command updated about Mission 1 and Mission 2.

Mission 2 is not available yet, wait for another restart.

Some people think torches respawn to the same place like wild monsters. They just change of location when someone use them or if server restarts. And there are more torch locations than the number of torches.

huberto

Reaction score
They will be automatically removed after Reward NPC is gone.

Is it possible we can keep these items? Some of them looks nice and usefull for a house deco. Maybe instead of removing them from game you could make them droppable only to trash bin same as you did with free balls/potions for leveling.

Reactions: Mio

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello Staff!!

I would like to say that I have had so much fun at this event so far. It was horrible at the beginning when we had to figure out how the Torches mission work/and locations, but now I believe event is running smoothly.

Having said that, with regard to the points needed for the rewards...

In my events I always post required points 1 or 2 days before it is going to end, so TBA = To be Announced for now.

This is my very first event and I don't know how many points were needed in the past for rewards, but I want to say: PLEASE don't make it impossible. . I mean something like:
Hoen cube: 1,500
Golden Pumpkin: 1,200
Silver Pumpkin: 1,000
and so on....

I believe events should give fun and, since they are held only for a weekend once a year, people who dedicated at least ONE FULL DAY to it should be able to get the top reward. I am saying this because I have friends in-game who cannot play for a full weekend.
I have been playing since Friday when the event was enabled. Today is Sunday and I have 1,500 points~. Reading in my guild-channel I see that my guild-mates have points between 500 - 800. Honestly, my plan is to get the Hoenn Cube and the TM, if I get points left I will get the Golden/Silver pumpkins. But I am pretty sure many people would love to have the outfits and house decorations.

Also, I remember one time a staff member (I'm not going to say HER name) said that the Alolan update was super delayed because of some problems with the sprites and stuff but also because the programming team have a real-life as well. Well, we also have a real-life too (right now, a very pissed girlfriend who wanted to do something on the weekend but since it's Halloween event I said no X_X ). Furthermore, most likely you might extend the event until Tuesday (maybe?) but we have to work/go to school/etc..

I felt I had to address this topic.

P.S.: Sadly, there might be some farmers, but it's not fair that because of them ALL of us have to pay.

paralyzer776

Reaction score
Hello Staff!!

I would like to say that I have had so much fun at this event so far. It was horrible at the beginning when we had to figure out how the Torches mission work/and locations, but now I believe event is running smoothly.

Having said that, with regard to the points needed for the rewards...

This is my very first event and I don't know how many points were needed in the past for rewards, but I want to say: PLEASE don't make it impossible. . I mean something like:
Hoen cube: 1,500
Golden Pumpkin: 1,200
Silver Pumpkin: 1,000
and so on....

I believe events should give fun and, since they are held only for a weekend once a year, people who dedicated at least ONE FULL DAY to it should be able to get the top reward. I am saying this because I have friends in-game who cannot play for a full weekend.
I have been playing since Friday when the event was enabled. Today is Sunday and I have 1,500 points~. Reading in my guild-channel I see that my guild-mates have points between 500 - 800. Honestly, my plan is to get the Hoenn Cube and the TM, if I get points left I will get the Golden/Silver pumpkins. But I am pretty sure many people would love to have the outfits and house decorations.

Also, I remember one time a staff member (I'm not going to say HER name) said that the Alolan update was super delayed because of some problems with the sprites and stuff but also because the programming team have a real-life as well. Well, we also have a real-life too (right now, a very pissed girlfriend who wanted to do something on the weekend but since it's Halloween event I said no X_X ). Furthermore, most likely you might extend the event until Tuesday (maybe?) but we have to work/go to school/etc..

I felt I had to address this topic.

P.S.: Sadly, there might be some farmers, but it's not fair that because of them ALL of us have to pay.

Your points requirements are for no lifers, please get a life.

Kolczyko

Reaction score
I think that something about 1k points will be good for hoenn cube, players with more points will take tm's etc:), I am working too so i know how is it hard to finish events with main prize :p

huberto

Reaction score
In my honest opinion finishing event (fully completing every mission) should be enough to get main reward. So mission 0 (100 points) + every bucket in mission 1 (300 points) + every delivery in mission 2 (x points) = box reward. If someone want's more rewards, he farm for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back