What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Weekend [Nov. 17~20, 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Reward NPC Jigsaw can be found riding on Celadon, until next Sunday.
Event will finish in 8 hours from now.

-Kecleon custom moveset doesn't work for now
-We will make Castform's weather orbs available later
-Meteoromorphosis works when Castform is under a changed weather.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
werent tms supposed to be from 101~156?

e.e.PNG

it is pretty clear, how can't u understand?

Obreviate

Reaction score
I have to say, congratuliotions for this Kekleon's and Castform's system, it's awesome!

I have to say the same, I'm falling in love for kecleon. <3
Congratz and thank you.

Pam

Reaction score
Excellent event! :cool:
I liked how you gave us three ways to get points, cuz if you're too lazy to find torch then you can loot items by killing pokemon or give an item to the npc asked for. So we have three ways and not just one. I am so glad to have be part of this Halloween Event 2017.

So thank you!

Heavenly Aegis

Reaction score
Excellent event! :cool:
I liked how you gave us three ways to get points, cuz if you're too lazy to find torch then you can loot items by killing pokemon or give an item to the npc asked for. So we have three ways and not just one. I am so glad to have be part of this Halloween Event 2017.

So thank you!

Pameeeeee <3

pd Thanks for the event!

NandoCruise

Reaction score
-Meteoromorphosis works when Castform is under a changed weather.

Hi!

Can you explain the use/effect of this move?

I have checked and Thermoregulate balances Castform's temperature so it returns to normal-type. But when I use Meteoromorph, even when Castform is under a changed weather condition, it either fails or just shines (like Thermoregulate) but does nothing... no damage, no change in weather condition...

I have also ask several ppl about this move and they seem to be as lost as I am.

Thanks in advance !

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi!

I have checked and Thermoregulate balances Castform's temperature so it returns to normal-type. But when I use Meteoromorph, even when Castform is under a changed weather condition, it either fails or just shines (like Thermoregulate) but does nothing... no damage, no change in weather condition...

I have also ask several ppl about this move and they seem to be as lost as I am.

Thanks in advance !

Remember that thermoregulate also makes you get x type for 20 minutes if you use it as normal type then use weather skill

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Please make items from mission 3 dropable or some npc to clear it up, i've taken some wrong numbers of items during the mission and kept the extras one on cp to avoid mistakes.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Please make items from mission 3 dropable or some npc to clear it up, i've taken some wrong numbers of items during the mission and kept the extras one on cp to avoid mistakes.
Next restart.

Hi!

Thanks in advance !
Thermoregulation...
sets Castform back to normal if it is transformed
holds next transformation for a long time (20 min.). By default transformation is lost on faint/save/release.
fails if it is used twice

This is the updated description
Its ability allows it to transform into three different forms depending on the current weather, using its spell Meteoromorphosis, or when casting certain spells from its moveset. It can change back to normal using Thermoregulation aswell, or hold the transformation for 20 minutes. It can also have a longer transformation of 3 hours using the weather orbs. Doesn't count as new catch.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I felt event so boring, however thanks, at least you obliged me to do something else than Pvp for some days, so congratulations :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back