What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Weekend [Nov. 17~20, 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
I worked the whole weekend, how much time I still have for the end of the event. mission 2 and 3.
Forasteiro: Diamond

Obreviate

Reaction score
I worked the whole weekend, how much time I still have for the end of the event. mission 2 and 3.
Forasteiro: Diamond

If the event ends at the moment in which the npc reward is added, if i'm not wrong, you have till 00:00 (midnight) +/-, for us brazilians, in according to the time posted by hohenheim.

Required points published. Reward NPC Jigsaw will be available on Monday 20 around 22:00 (GMT-4)

Last edited:

Guim Jimas

Reaction score
No. 200 is if you want to obtain the demon pet kit. You only spend 1000 for the cube, but will require you to complete all missions 100%.

Hej Hohen, why when ppl done event 100% no have any reward for free ( for complet event?) why must pay 200 point for Demon pet? please change it, for make all mission once times we get 850 points, on 1st reward need 1000 points, then we must get 1200 points for get cube + reward for archi. Bro all Archivement rewards is always free. Please fix it

Obreviate

Reaction score
Isn't there any possibility to make possible to change those halloween candies/ingredients for some halloween points? It could be a X amount for 2-5 points, not so much, just to give some help for those who still need points to get some prize or even as a way for break us free of that.

Invictus

Reaction score
It could be a X amount for 2-5 points, not so much, just to give some help for those who still need points to get some prize or even as a way for break us free of that.

100 ingredients for 2-5 points. It seems a good idea and only for those who have done at least the 2nd mission would be able to exchange for points. Also make ingredients tradable.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
Outfit reward comes with item or directly to our char?

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Hej Hohen, why when ppl done event 100% no have any reward for free ( for complet event?) why must pay 200 point for Demon pet? please change it, for make all mission once times we get 850 points, on 1st reward need 1000 points, then we must get 1200 points for get cube + reward for archi. Bro all Archivement rewards is always free. Please fix it
Ok

Maybe add npc from rewards faster? many peoples done this event and they cant wait on rewards(me) ;D
Well, I have a job.

Outfit reward comes with item or directly to our char?
Directly to character.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I told with many peoples and they as me end last round 15h ago, almost everyone have done it ;D

Magned1

Reaction score
the first night of the event there was alot of downtime and bugs, have you considered to maybe do 1 extra day?

Brokencide

Reaction score
We can please have some extra hours before staff add Npc of rewards? Last 2 days we experiment about 7 or more resets.

Obreviate

Reaction score
We can please have some extra hours before staff add Npc of rewards? Last 2 days we experiment about 7 or more resets.

Each reset did not last more than 5 minutes, maybe a little longer. '-'

NandoCruise

Reaction score

OR we could have NPC for rewards AND extra hours for event.

Now in Europe is already 21st of November, almost 2 am here... and still no new pokemon to play with :(

enough for today!

AgustinBB

Reaction score
When is the NPC going to be ready...? :/ I thought it was going to be ready a while ago but still nothing..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back