What's new

Welcome!

Halloween event --- [FEEDBACK]

papuchi

Reaction score
The event was cool...But I hate when the staff change the dates. We all understand that the rewards would be changed at any time,we all readed it in first post when the event started. but I've tought that event will end TOMORROW 7th... So we guys have thing to do in RL,so if we think that event will end at 7th november,we manage our real life matters thinking about playin PA one day later,2 days... So when i returned yesterday.... FINISHED???!! WTF!!
that was a very big misstake,that's my point.

The Viper

Reaction score
The only thing I have to complain about is that, this event was way to hard for low level players. At celadon there were like 3/4 guys in each spawn and most of them with high lvl pokes (magmar, onix, gengar, venusaur, gyarados...). Yes, we could get points, but we couldn't get the loot which is more important. And you guys may say, "you could buy the items", but how is it possible that a 50-lv can have more than 1k or 2k to buy plates and pumpkins. Events should be fair to everyone, not only to high lvls.

Last edited:

Abble

Reaction score
The only thing I have to complain about is that, this event was way to hard for low level players. At celadon there were like 3/4 guys in each spawn and most of them with high lvl pokes (magmar, onix, gengar, venusaur, gyarados...). Yes, we could get points, but we couldn't get the loot which is more important. And you guys may say, "you could buy the items", but how is it possible that a 50-lv can have more than 1k or 2k to buy plates and pumpkins. Events should be fai to everyone, not only to high lvls.

there's no event who give the same chance to low lvls and high lvls, unless you like lucky events (meh, that suck xD)

emesh

Reaction score
The only thing I have to complain about is that, this event was way to hard for low level players. At celadon there were like 3/4 guys in each spawn and most of them with high lvl pokes (magmar, onix, gengar, venusaur, gyarados...). Yes, we could get points, but we couldn't get the loot which is more important. And you guys may say, "you could buy the items", but how is it possible that a 50-lv can have more than 1k or 2k to buy plates and pumpkins. Events should be fai to everyone, not only to high lvls.

That's why Xmas Event will be fair for all.
Everyone get another chance to get that box.

Gnom

Reaction score
It wasn't bad event... but I think it should be few changes next time:

- Event should be better organised :-(
- Rewards should be a bit harder to get
- Hallowen items should drop more often

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
It wasn't bad event... but I think it should be few changes next time:

- Event should be better organised :-(
- Rewards should be a bit harder to get
- Hallowen items should drop more often

But if rewards are harder to get, the extra drops wouldn't do anything, don't you think so?

Gnom

Reaction score
I meant it should be better balanced.
More points to get but better drop :S

Nickits

Reaction score
But if rewards are harder to get, the extra drops wouldn't do anything, don't you think so?

I think the point system was too low and thats why the time was cut short. 3k points was too easy in the time provided so they had to cut it short.

You guys also need to get more staff. Luckily for me, i was happy to have someone talk to while i camped respawns when everyone else ran about.

Rasun

Reaction score
Event was really good, just should change the organisation of time. Items, rewards, teh way how u earn them and respawns, all were all right.

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
At least for me, the event was good, i just think that the hoenn box's points should be more (making that item more rare) and maybe a little reward for players in top 10 of each world, something like a doll i think

Yuujin

Reaction score
Badly organized seeing as there were so many changes during the event & the dates was all messed up, even the ending date.
I'm unsatisfied.

Rasun

Reaction score
The price for boxes were good, event isnt meant to be only for no lifers

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
The price for boxes were good, event isnt meant to be only for no lifers

That's also true, however, we must find out how to make it so every player can get a "good reward", without need of no-lifing, but requiring effort; And of course, letting also low lvs get points.

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
u only say it becaus ure in the top 10
of No-lifers xD
I realy didnt liked that coment, im not a no lifer and not even in that event i was(if u have any doubt ask it to my GF)and about the top 10 rewards, dont give it for me, give to all those others 19players , i dont give a dawn for a doll, i only think it fair for the highscorer

Abble

Reaction score
That's also true, however, we must find out how to make it so every player can get a "good reward", without need of no-lifing, but requiring effort; And of course, letting also low lvs get points.

maybe some islands for diferent lvl's

one island to lvl 20-
another to 50-
and so on xD

jasiek540

Reaction score
Quick things about event:
-pure for nolifers
-delayed
-too short
-still tradeblocked so wasn't able to sell items

SirBuggy

Reaction score
I had an idea about the Christmas event, will know by the npc jynx Christmas for those who still have the bags last year, but it would be very interesting both pros players who have already accumulating more bags go as pros players who were not chance to get them, and at the end of the event put the NPC Jynx with the same responsibility that had this Halloween event. :D
BUGGY - DIAMOND !

Back