What's new

Welcome!

Halloween event --- [FEEDBACK]

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
I expected... something else than A POOCHYENA.

Anyway, the event was cool, just didn't expect the date change.

Last edited:

Lazy

Reaction score
The event was PRETTY GOOD the only thing that makes me dissapointed is this: if u say that the event will end at 7/nov end the event at 7/nov. if the first announcement was "the event will end 4/nov" no problem too. my suggestion for the next time is, just respect the first date placed, dont care if is too short or too long, just give 1 date.

ending with my opinion, thanks for the event was very funny and im happy with my rewards, isn't the best reward but im happy with them C:

Eragon II

Reaction score
I had great expectations of having a poke Honen, but my mouse broke and was decreased as the time of the event by 500 points could not make the box,

so my suggestion is do not keep changing the duration of the event.

Evren

Reaction score
I was happy first. Then i had some jobs and i couldn't make point. So i didn't take hoeen box. Im very sad. Now very expensive. But they're right :(

Abble

Reaction score
there's just one thing you need to improve about everything... dates, you said like 1 week and it ended half of it, a LOT of people didn't know that and now they're unhappy.

but i enjoy events of getting points from pokes, it's really fun ^^

Raszagal

Reaction score
Honestly, as GM I do understand the reason why the Event was reduced from 6 days to 3, But as player, I'm a bit mad because, I was going to make points every day, and with that screwed I wasn't able to get my Box 4.

Well, the date given should be respected Imo

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
First of all I'd like to congratulate staff for this event. Of course its impossible to please every player, but i think you guys did a great job, in general. But since this is a feedback topic I have a few observations to make. The first is that i found the number of plates needed for Silver Pumpkin way too high for the prize. Since you came up with the box 3 as prize I've been in a dilemma between 2 boxes 3 and the Silver Pumpkin. Well, I chose to spend 1.7k just to buy 4 plates and got a worthless Meowth. This is kinda frustrating. The other point I'd like to bring up is that i considered a bad decision you finish the event way earlier than what was announced previously. I'm not talking by me, but some people could've programmed themselves to hunt on Monday or Tuesday because it would be less people hunting along. And then, when they get home from a barbecue or whatever, event is over and rewards are gone, unless you wanna spend a fortune. My opinion is that if you settle something you gotta stick it till the end.

These are all my complains, I hope this helps you make better events next time. But as I said, you did a great job.

danixx

Reaction score
First of all I'd like to congratulate staff for this event. Of course its impossible to please every player, but i think you guys did a great job, in general. But since this is a feedback topic I have a few observations to make. The first is that i found the number of plates needed for Silver Pumpkin way too high for the prize. Since you came up with the box 3 as prize I've been in a dilemma between 2 boxes 3 and the Silver Pumpkin. Well, I chose to spend 1.7k just to buy 4 plates and got a worthless Meowth. This is kinda frustrating. The other point I'd like to bring up is that i considered a bad decision you finish the event way earlier than what was announced previously. I'm not talking by me, but some people could've programmed themselves to hunt on Monday or Tuesday because it would be less people hunting along. And then, when they get home from a barbecue or whatever, event is over and rewards are gone, unless you wanna spend a fortune. My opinion is that if you settle something you gotta stick it till the end.

These are all my complains, I hope this helps you make better events next time. But as I said, you did a great job.

Finally someone that speaks perfect english, will you be my friend?

Well, I expected to come from school and get 500 more points towards my pumpkin, but shit happens I guess.

Brand

Reaction score
Since you're asking for feedback, then I'm just going to spit it out. Hopefully I don't get punished for saying anything other than praises.
I thought the entire event was a complete farce. It was poorly planned, poorly scheduled, poorly designed. The whole thing had poor oversight from the beginning and it showed.

For one, the whole thing was structured to be a grind. Like the game isn't a huge grind fest to begin with. Then comes a event where you grind some more. But whatever, some people like grinding.

Second, the inability to adhere to deadlines that were given in the first place. I can really understand why staff avoid giving dates because they never make it on time. First, it was announced it was going to be on the 26th to the 31st. Obviously, that was missed
by a huge margin. You may say that the staff don't have enough manpower to make ends meet. Okay I can understand that. So the date becomes Nov 2nd to Nov 7th.

But what really gets me is that half way through the event, whoever was running this event decided to end everything right on the spot. The damn announcement came in on same day that it was ending. It was a kick in the balls. People had already planned out how they were going to tackle this event with given time and scheduled their play around it. Then they log on only to find out there was only 3 hours left of the event. What the hell? If that isn't poor planning, then I don't know what is. The only people that actually benefited from this early end were players that already no-lifed the hell out of the event in the beginning, so they were fine with it ending (thus keeping the hoenn box for the elitists).

I can understand not being able to start the event on time, but to completely screw up on the ending too? I really hope this doesn't happen on the next event.

The only thing I can praise about this event was the spriter.

Last edited:

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
It's simple, we could have let the original date time but then spawns would have been lowered, or spawns remained the same and requirements would have been increased.

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
I just got really disappointed when box 4 was added as a reward, after the event, when I couldn't get any more points, which I would have gotten if I knew that box 4 would be a reward ;s

I didn't get 3k points in the first place because I dont care about hoenn so I aimed for the silver pumpkin

Modem

Tutors
Reaction score
I am happy, tons of effort were put in this event

Last edited:

Bakarus

Reaction score
Congratulations, I know you can't make everyone happy. I know it takes a lot of hard work to maintain a game, but what I also know is that it's very disappointing when you have a plan to do something and you're an honest player only to find out your plans are ruined.

There's things that can be changed, prizes do not matter, time does not matter, but changing a date. That is the worst thing you can do, there's nothing worse then that it ruins everything for everyone.

Well on an ending note, I love this game, I love the effort you guys put into it, but if dates are changed like that again, I just will not stick around or I will not participate. You guys have no idea how badly you screwed me.

Regards,

Bakarus: Diamond.

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
We appreciate every feedback you do, and for sure I'll tell you, for next events, the rate of spawning, the points for every pokemon, and the requirements for the prizes will be checked twice before a release, in order to avoid problems during the event, and I'm sure you guys will appreciate this too.

Seems the most concerning issue was the moving of the deadline and we're afraid, a lack of testing pre-event made us release it with more spawn rates than it should, that's the reason of the deadline move.

Yours,

Harv.

Ruffy

Reaction score
I suffered a lot to get the max prize (hoen box), I wasted a lot of time ( all the weekend) , I needed to sell my valuables because of my bad luck (only looted 6/30 plates, and ate 1, thx for this troll edit in plates), my friends had to help me because didn't have enough money to finish items, and when I open I recieve a Poochyena.
My answer is that I hated this event so much, I was so stressed collecting items and more, and at the end recieved a pokemon that worths less than the items i bought for the box, with that bad experience I doubt I will play again for another event like this.

ae001

Reaction score
hi im new in the game, i have around uhm 1 week, some lv18 enjoying it congratz for the event, as lowbie i must feedback u all this next.

1.-i was dying around 5-10 times per run to pokecenter and the same to run outsite the city :))) is this good for a nubie? NO
posible Solution.- make it instance or dungeon not the freaking citys god :/

2.- a event? dnt Eff seriously as lowbie, u just made me lost many time slowing my training :/ cause high lvls was the only who was able to kill the mobs and taking all anyway if i made way to find any lv20-30 xD
posible Solution.- make it by lvls, i will wait patiently for an event for lowbies as an "incentive" to keep playing cause u just helped high lvls get far and the lowbies kept lowbies :/

3.- the complaining about time doesnt matter cause far as i see, many got it and got new pokes u did on weekend so ppl was able to be online.

4.-i wont be here whitout any suggestion, i like this game so im trying to cooperate make it better, this for anyone whit dumbo commnts :)

so my suggestion is make events based on lvls if u wont an high lvl using dual accounts to get more prizes just make prizes or pokes "bound" "untradeable" and gg.

5.-my points are based on a competitive game, if u accelerate lowbies u can make the game growth so more fun, otherwise just keep helping highs & ppl eventually ill left.

and im accepting suggestions not complains or dumbos coments cause this thread is for feedback. Gn

nikkoooo

Banned user
Reaction score
Don't liked the event, bad rewards for a lot of time lost. Box 4 = hoenn I think that the requeriments for box 4 was stupid, I think that with 2000 points maybe will be rasonable, Pay 1k for box 2? you know the price of resellers for a plates? the same with box 3... of 6 days to 3 days, a good respawn in onix, you removed, wtf, this is a play we need enjoy, no lose all day to try have points, really people have life too, need go to other places, we need study, and you removed the good respawn, and you low the rate of pokemons, WTH really? , ty for my poochyena :)

Last edited:
Back