What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event delayed until next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan

Reaction score
We are working hard to make halloween event along with our next update, which will contain new quest, new pokemon and our new client. We thought it would be best to finish what we are working on right now than to launch unfinished update for you guys. We're sorry for the delay and hope you understand.

Anyways because of this we are now activating 2x exp event and 3x loot rate. It will be active until monday.

Happy exping!

Yours,
Khan

Last edited:

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
Great, but I have just a question..
"new quests, new pokemon and our new client"

You guys already explained somethings about client.. So..
Will staff explain about new pokes/quests before the 'mini-update' ?

I want to know what are the "new pokemons" :3

Khan

Reaction score
Great, but I have just a question..
"new quests, new pokemon and our new client"

You guys already explained somethings about client.. So..
Will staff explain about new pokes/quests before the 'mini-update' ?

I want to know what are the "new pokemons" :3
New quest = PAPOI and maybe Spin machine if we can finish it in time.
New pokemon = halloween reward, I'll not say which ones it'll be because that will crash the market on those pokemon. When the update is ready to be launched I will post that info along with how the event will work etc.

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Halloween event is te best of the year, And PA without delays in it isn't PA.
Glad to see this new khan, Good work!

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
New quest = PAPOI and maybe Spin machine if we can finish it in time.
New pokemon = halloween reward, I'll not say which ones it'll be because that will crash the market on those pokemon. When the update is ready to be launched I will post that info along with how the event will work etc.

Thank you Khan : D

Ludacha

Reaction score
I love to see this informations ^^ I know you will make best update untill now,event can wait
3x loot-lets drop some TM!!!
Anyway..put 10x more catch rate on sneasel,I dont want to trow more balls :'( 3700 rocket ball fail

Ludacha

Reaction score
I wondering...will it be this month that update?
Can you guys finish it in that time? 30 days more or less

Khan

Reaction score
I wondering...will it be this month that update?
Can you guys finish it in that time? 30 days more or less
We won't be able to finish our next client completely (sounds/shaders) for example won't exist in every area when we launch the update next weekend. What we are working on now, is our main features and improving them.
When we launch update next weekend we will continue to work and update the client in real time thanks to our auto-updater. This means we can make daily updates to client, like adding sounds/shaders to missing areas etc. And players will download the patch automatically when they launch client.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
We won't be able to finish our next client completely (sounds/shaders) for example won't exist in every area when we launch the update next weekend. What we are working on now, is our main features and improving them.
When we launch update next weekend we will continue to work and update the client in real time thanks to our auto-updater. This means we can make daily updates to client, like adding sounds/shaders to missing areas etc. And players will download the patch automatically when they launch client.
Nice :>

Ludacha

Reaction score

Thats all what people need to hear...great job guys,really i think people dont have anything to complain now
Everything works perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back