What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event delayed until next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Seriously, its a Morning, can't you wait patiently instead of crying?
Just give staff some time, they really want to make event better than last one, and believe me- it will be.
Ofcourse crying won't help there, so i suggest to shut up, buy some energy drinks, get some rest and prepare for hard nolifing (just kidding :D)

Deep

Reaction score
Guys CALM DOWN xD every time i see tutors msg i think any news come ! xd And about unpatient guys.... We are waiting ... need to wait so new posts doesnt help ;P Go help your mom or clean your room :D

Ludacha

Reaction score
Can you guys wait a bit...they will add it with new client...better to make good update that dont have bugs
then make it and have lags,bugs and cant play event well...
I hope they will add some informations soon

cavani

Reaction score
Ok... We can wait more but dont say the event gonna be next weekend if isnt. i only want is there information because isnt fair that he says the event is this weekend and isnt

Skyrus

Reaction score
Go quit if you don't wanna wait... They wont release a client which is not ready to be released yet. Just have patience lol, if it take till tomorrow to be released you have to accept it. If you are so great in making your pokemon server make 1 and than let's see if it is so easy. PA has the greatest rebalance and the greatest events always but it takes some time to realize those things.

Thasar

Reaction score
If you don't want to wait you can just leave, don't think your type of comments will change anything.
PEOPLE FROM STAFF HAVE A REAL LIFE TOO. And none will stop to be with their family, go to their work or stop to study because you don't have patient to wait some days.

You say that: they also have their own private lives. If the PA wants to have a good server with many players must be consistent with what they say and do.
Here it is with every event update, etc. Normal admins would prepare an event 1-2 months earlier. And here, as usual SOON SOON SOON. And other tutors etc will write stop crying etc.. So it is not strange that everybody was upset and they ask when it will be an event.

Yes yes yes. Now some people will write when you have so much to say go and help them. I ask why you are the server admins if you do not know how to do anything on time?. Ahh I forgot we can get ban only at time.

Skyrus

Reaction score
if you cant make the event just dont say "it will be x day" and that day come with poor excuses like "We are working hard" "Wait patiently"

Perhaps you didn't know but they are not only releasing an event... They are also releasing a whole different client ... It will look totally different, you think it is easy the remake a full client? There are always alot of main bugs which may not be there. And they said it will be next weekend, it is saturday, weekend ends sunday 00.00 so it is still 30 hours till the weekend ends.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Perhaps you dont know but we dont want your "Client" we're here for the event ^.^

Well alot of people want this client also, it brings new sprites , new quests, ...
Anwser this question... does your weekend end at saturday in the afternoon or what?
They said next weekend, they didn't say next saturday...

Kadabraz

Reaction score
I will delete your forum account if you continue with that type of comments, just saying.

And about the ban i got...you just gave me the reason about how the system works thanks ^^...i alredy knew cuz im always getting muted for saying the pure truth,
But atleast so much ppl can open the eyes about they "Super staff"

I know they would not but anyways
Cya ^^

aloneswan

Reaction score
Well alot of people doesnt care about the client, they care about the event so

And about your question if the event is this WEEKEND and start in Sunday at 11pm what do we got?
OH YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT A WEEKEND EVENT...10 sec event but still event that would be nice ^^
will wash a dishwasher instead of getting bothering the forum

Kirminex

Reaction score
Well alot of people doesnt care about the client, they care about the event so

And about your question if the event is this WEEKEND and start in Sunday at 11pm what do we got?
OH YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT A WEEKEND EVENT...10 sec event but still event that would be nice ^^
id rather have the client over the event :l

Thasar

Reaction score
Who told you event will last only for this weekend? It is possible it will also go on the next week lol ...

Khan wrote :
We won't be able to finish our next client completely (sounds/shaders) for example won't exist in every area when we launch the update next weekend. What we are working on now, is our main features and improving them.

cavani

Reaction score
Fights? We only want the answer from the staff we aren't fight we are writing.

Isnt a fight or something man but they arent asnwer because is working hard to make the event, so nothing that u say or gonna say will make they finish faster ok? better wait, go to play outside. call ur family idk but please wait man

Merry Halloween!

Ludacha

Reaction score
I don't know ppl,but when i see big text in threads...i just skip it...to much to read ^^
If you have anything smart to say,say in few words...we cant do anything exept wait

Anyway,staff member should say something also...any information will calm down people...
If you dont want that ppl spam...write something well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back