What's new

Welcome!

[Halloween event] 24 october ~ 1 november

Status
Not open for further replies.

kear_1993

Reaction score
Yeah Darek I totally agree with you. When I was playing on Diamond I had 100lvl but now I started playing on pearl and I created new character now Im 70~~ and I would be hurted if they introduce clonned box only for high lvl players. It's ridiculus becouse everybody works with the same engagement doesn't matter what level they have. There is just one issue for low lvl players that they dont have much money to buy pumpkins and they wont get clonned box. I have cash from diamond and I bought some but other low level players won't collect pumpkins. Just my opinion.

PS
No gain without pain

Reason

Reaction score
agreed now i thing the only idiot with a problem is Khan who is jelous as hell

Reactions: Ian

Khan

Reaction score
agreed now i thing the only idiot with a problem is Khan who is jelous as hell
I'm not jealous, I just don't want 200 cloned box/box 4 by the end of the event. This would totally ruin the server. Rare pokemons would be worthless. @ all that say it's bad idea, I respect your opinions. But tell me something, what's the point of all those that lvled to 130+ did last quest in game. And then waiting for an event like this. Imagine how you would feel when the people that have worked not even 1/3 of what you have, can get all the rare pokemon in-game in 1 week? Call it jealously if you like. But it would hurt like hell I can say if you were a high lvl player. I've already said that the boxes can be changed to remove the rarest pokemon in cloned box / box 4. So rare pokemons don't become common... pokemon. Make lvl limit for box 4 at least, the amount of players that will get box 4 the chances are there will be 5-10 aerodactyls in-game in each server by the end of the event.

Reason

Reaction score
I'm not jealous, I just don't want 200 cloned box/box 4 by the end of the event. This would totally ruin the server. Rare pokemons would be worthless. @ all that say it's bad idea, I respect your opinions. But tell me something, what's the point of all those that lvled to 130+ did last quest in game. And then waiting for an event like this. Imagine how you would feel when the people that have worked not even 1/3 of what you have, can get all the rare pokemon in-game in 1 week? Call it jealously if you like. But it would hurt like hell I can say if you were a high lvl player. I've already said that the boxes can be changed to remove the rarest pokemon in cloned box / box 4. So rare pokemons don't become common... pokemon. Make lvl limit for box 4 at least, the amount of players that will get box 4 the chances are there will be 5-10 aerodactyls in-game in each server by the end of the event.

What you leveling up to 130 has to do anything with this event? and i agree with the box 4 bit, it should be so that only players that are level 110+ and they never had box 4 before ;D

Darekpolak1

Reaction score
Oh my... so you will be one of 200 players to get box instead of 10 or 20? What a pity...
So if you worked so hard on getting this lvl then its no problem for you to work hard on getting cloned/4 box (dunno which one you want) during this week.
Imagine that the rest of players are working the same hard as you do to get reward.

jaavier

Reaction score
Well, everyone can have cloned box, but can only be opened lvl to 100 +

ok?

EDIT: and that the boxes can not be given in trade, but the pokemons cloned if

Last edited:

Zifoo

Reaction score
If pa team don't want a lot of people to get a cloned poke, they simply don't put it as a reward...
I've found these rewards very good for an event so silly, but whatever .. now many people will get cloned poke with this box and it's gonna be like aerodactil, no one will catch the pokes on the island, only I hope that the kenn quest not be forgotten

Cryla

Reaction score
3000 points / 50 pumpkinhead/ 700 candies -Thats is bad idea In my pinion
2000 Points 20 pumpkinhead 1400 candies
Poits - go slow
pumpkinhead - very rare, nobody can do box 4 :(
candies - Fast drop.
In my opinion good idea is make a poinst limit smiple for charcater 4000 points.

czerwiak

Reaction score
We can't change rules. Anybody who think that his idea(s) is the best are stupid. Why? Event is event anybody who think, so on 30-50 lvl he gets box 4 are stupid too. Event is to have 'fun' not to gets very very very good pokes.

kear_1993

Reaction score
We can't change rules. Anybody who think that his idea(s) is the best are stupid. Why? Event is event anybody who think, so on 30-50 lvl he gets box 4 are stupid too. Event is to have 'fun' not to gets very very very good pokes.
Advice: We might change the requeriments to get the rewards at any time.

Som

Reaction score
I would bet that not more than 15 people can get box 4 by the end of the event on each server and even that is a far cry. I can safely say I am top 3 in the number of pumpkins from both servers, if not the first and I still need more than 100 pumpkins to successfully get cloned box and box 4.

aantoon1

Reaction score
ok ok, all player with pokemon clon. WUJUUU . -.-
No, they shouldnt limit cloned boxes to 100. Thats ridicolous lol. I'm 100+ but I still dont agree.
Working hard for points is the same for everyone.. even harder for low lvls. Cus high lvls kill them faster.

Last edited:

SasukeUchihaPearl

Reaction score
box cloned requiered lvl 100 + :D

I don't agree that only the high level players can do the quest.
for a player with the lowest level to make it, it is more difficult than a high lv for obvious reasons.
the player with the highest score of the event is Mikkroxipp lv 72, he has 4362 points, I'm lvl 146 and got 3082 points.
I deserve to do the quest and he does not? only by my lv?
for me any player who has the items and points "that are not easy" regardless of the level it deserves do it.

jaavier

Reaction score
I don't agree that only the high level players can do the quest.
for a player with the lowest level to make it, it is more difficult than a high lv for obvious reasons.
the player with the highest score of the event is Mikkroxipp lv 72, he has 4362 points, I'm lvl 146 and got 3082 points.
I deserve to do the quest and he does not? only by my lv?
for me any player who has the items and points "that are not easy" regardless of the level it deserves do it.

Yes, and you'll have 2 box cloned (Sasukeuchiha and Narutouzumaki)

can not say no (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back