What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event 2013, Sunday 10 to Tuesday 12

When do you want Halloween event to start? (Only an admin can start it)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristian ARG

Reaction score
I think next week will be better, we'll know better the client, so as a consequence we'll play better

ZainPF

Reaction score
Sprites looks awesome

I know many people are eager for event now but think wisely, tomorrow some people have work/school/college whatever and if halloween event starts on
Friday , then we got friday/sat/sun free

Many people cant access the client too :eek:

We should enjoy the new client for now - HP Colour bars needs to be changed imo e.e and Auto loot system where u need to walk to poke to collect it -.-

Santoo

Reaction score
Sprites looks awesome

I know many people are eager for event now but think wisely, tomorrow some people have work/school/college whatever and if halloween event starts on
Friday , then we got friday/sat/sun free

Man... u have school tommorow i have school and work in next week... my friends have too...

Billy hatake

Reaction score
I wish you all an awesome event. I can not participate, why my computer is not good enough !

Santoo

Reaction score
WTF, are you guys fucking kidding me? Its not fair to start today the event if everyone isn't able to play with the new client.

install new software noob and dont cry. In next week isnt fair too... bcs players had free time in this week and in the next can have school, work and etc -.-

The Viper

Reaction score
install new software noob and dont cry. In next week isnt fair too... bcs players had free time in this week and in the next can have school, work and etc -.-

What kind of retard are you? Can't you udnerstand that im not complaining because of not having time? I think that its just fair to start the event only when everyone is able to use it. Read ffs.

Santoo

Reaction score
What kind of retard are you? Can't you udnerstand that im not complaining because of not having time? I think that its just fair to start the event only when everyone is able to use it. Read ffs.

Loool.. my friends in guild and a lot of other players dont have problem. U arent everyone. If u have problem with it open padventures dx9 or update your software >.< this isnt client bug... this is your computer problem.

ZainPF

Reaction score
Stop arguing like babies ffs and dont start another debate on this reply , but Event is obviously being added looking at the votes

so jam your hypes..

Deep

Reaction score
Many ppl cant join event next week cuz we take free time for this... week ago failed so add it today ;P guys to be fair lets start it ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back