What's new

Welcome!

Halloween Event 2013, Sunday 10 to Tuesday 12

When do you want Halloween event to start? (Only an admin can start it)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
Many players still have problems with client, dont u think that they can participate on Halloween event? If they cant join halloween event they will start making threads about it and some of them will stop because of this injustice D:

injustice will be for us because we waiting to much for this event

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
injustice will be for us because we waiting to much for this event
Many players dont have cash to buy a new PC just to play PA LoL
We have to care about them :<
Just wait untill everyone who are retired back to PA to play and have a great Halloween event :>

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
Many players dont have cash to buy a new PC just to play PA LoL
We have to care about them :<
Just wait untill everyone who are retired back to PA to play and have a great Halloween event :>

and many players have PC to play PA, we should have to care about them :)

Ludacha

Reaction score
and many players have PC to play PA, we should have to care about them :)
Who said that ppl dont care? You can add in your mind maybe,that we dont live in same rich country as some of you
In my case for sure...ppl are poor here as hell,profesor got 400-500 euros per month...
To buy new PC or to have internet as you? Not possible...
Try to understand a little bit...we were nice in old client,all...i hope jsut that they can fix problem with this
Just to explean problems
It should be list...post whats your problem, and that Admins,GMs,Tutors or anyone who know some,anwer with help on it....

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
Who said that ppl dont care? You can add in your mind maybe,that we dont live in same rich country as some of you
In my case for sure...ppl are poor here as hell,profesor got 400-500 euros per month...
Try to understand a little bit...we were nice in old client,all...i hope jsut that they can fix problem with this
Just to explean problems
It should be list...post whats your problem, and that Admins,GMs,Tutors or anyone who know some,anwer with help on it....

my computer is 4 years old and I have 150-350 fps....

Azet

Reaction score
Just to explean problems
Man today i cancel meet with my gf because I think today is event. I dont want to cancel meeting next week because my dick is horny....

Santoo

Reaction score
My computer have 5 years and i dont have lags. When i installed new client i had a lot of lags... but update all and open in options GL2 and its ok now... This isnt client problem. This is your soft and driver problem ;/

Thasar

Reaction score
Man today i cancel meet with my gf because I think today is event. I dont want to cancel meeting next week because my dick is horny....

They never had gf they never understand it hahah :D

Skyrus

Reaction score
Why there is no reward with the letter F and Q? So why are these unowns in the event if u don't need them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back