What's new

Welcome!

Halloween 2016 - Part 2 [mission 2 and 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xUlquiorrAx

Reaction score
What do you mean by "2 lazy to mission #4"? If you're talking of us, then it's not because of being lazy.

He probably talk about all player. After song writing we just want to get out of all this. By the way i hope u tell us what happen with Hypno at least :v

Zelricks

Reaction score
He probably talk about all player. After song writing we just want to get out of all this. By the way i hope u tell us what happen with Hypno at least :v

The explanation 100% real no fake

Nostradamus finally tracks the Hypno. He's hiding in a new cave sending his evil essences in order to bring the darkness back to Pokemon World. His immunity doesn't let anyone defeat him. The only way to do it is weakening Hypno by killing his essences.
Although Hypno decided to give up after listening to Ridoku's drama story. Hypno doesn't like the water. There was a high risk he could get drown in ocean of Ridoku's tears.

Last edited by a moderator:

charlizaz

Reaction score
now i´m very pleased hahaha btw you just earned a medal with this final story iu ar da best

madara susano

Reaction score
Hi raissa, I'm missing a single line. I know I'm already eliminated from the event, or can I continue? In the case of rewards? Or how can I do, will they leave a little more time to finish the song?
Or even without finishing it can I continue?

Last edited:

Zelricks

Reaction score
Hi raissa, I'm missing a single line. I know I'm already eliminated from the event, or can I continue? In the case of rewards? Or how can I do, will they leave a little more time to finish the song?
Or even without finishing it can I continue?

We are sorry but there is no way to finish the event anymore. You had 3 days + 1.5 of extended, so in total 4.5 days. We understand some people are working etc, but it's your responsibility to plan your time well to be able to finish the event. I guess nobody is working 20h per day, and if does, then shouldn't even take a part in the event. We cannot make everyone happy, but extendning this event even more would delay workshop rewards and implementation of proxy + respawn with new pokemons.

my wyupdate isn't working :( I can't access to pad :(

You need to be patient

Nymeria

Reaction score
What do you mean by "2 lazy to mission #4"? If you're talking of us, then it's not because of being lazy.

Nah, i'm talking about me. i'm to lazy to continue doing event. Dont u get me wrong, it was a fun journey in this hallow event, a little long, but im 2 tired to continue. xDDDDD
i really enjoyed not having a next mission :)

madara susano

Reaction score
In fact, I work 15 hours, from Monday to Saturday, if I get my time right, but my network failed me xD and ntp was just a question, I just wanted to know if I was going to open the reward, for those who did not just reach the Mission of the song,
Very disappointed, sad the truth I tried to be able to achieve it, but destiny is cruel, well I'm going to pull a bridge:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
So may i ask how this hipno history ends? Coz story line was rly good and btw thx 4 all work in this event
Yeah, this is the story, 100% real

Zelricks™;343941 said:
The explanation 100% real no fake

Nostradamus finally tracks the Hypno. He's hiding in a new cave sending his evil essences in order to bring the darkness back to Pokemon World. His immunity doesn't let anyone defeat him. The only way to do it is weakening Hypno by killing his essences.
Although Hypno decided to give up after listening to Ridoku's drama story. Hypno doesn't like the water. There was a high risk he could get drown in ocean of Ridoku's tears.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
I dont mean to push it or whatsoever but do you plan to add workshop and resps still today? If you dont have an answer thats fine, just wanted to know how is the WIP

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont mean to push it or whatsoever but do you plan to add workshop and resps still today? If you dont have an answer thats fine, just wanted to know how is the WIP
Respawns are ready! But you can't enter without balls I guess xD! you guys need to wait for Jano to finish workshop + set up balls etc. In fact the downtime has delayed this work, that was out of our control, we had to wait for host provider to fix the problem. We are really sorry for the inconvenience. This year bad coincidences messed up with our plans for the event.

drozdzyk667

Reaction score
well i have not that much time to read last 10 pages, can anyone tell me how about missing items for event rewards?

huberto

Reaction score
well i have not that much time to read last 10 pages, can anyone tell me how about missing items for event rewards?

There was no answer or I missed it, but I bet missing items gonna be skipped same as 4th mission.

mateos001q

Reaction score
Respawns are ready! But you can't enter without balls I guess xD! you guys need to wait for Jano to finish workshop + set up balls etc. In fact the downtime has delayed this work, that was out of our control, we had to wait for host provider to fix the problem. We are really sorry for the inconvenience. This year bad coincidences messed up with our plans for the event.

how many time wait for it ? when we can take this balls in work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back