What's new

Welcome!

Halloween 2016 - Part 2 [mission 2 and 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlizaz

Reaction score
My case, i just collected items for mage 1, cause base supposed to be "free" :/

Edit (1) - Could be a possible solution, let us to exchange it for free at NPC? I mean remove brotherhood, and adding mage base?

its my case too i just collected items for mage and not for brotherhood i dont give a fuck with brotherhood i didn´t expected many items for the mage base now so i will not be able to buy even the addon WTF

Knasen

Reaction score
Clapclap Raissa and The crew this event turned out sucessfull after all, by making this mission puts a stop to alot of People farming on several chars or else They had to hela work for it i find this mission very fair to 1 char collectors btw thanks for a Great event afterall

Yunohu15

Reaction score
Help please

Good morning, until what day or what time do I have to finish the event? I hope you are aware that people work and study and that you gave 1 month to collect the items, it would be very bad that you quit early, so please tell me a deadline

Ludacha

Reaction score
We really had enough time for each of 3 missiond and delay from Jano gave us time for side mission items.
Really no reason for any of us complain
Songs are so simple to make,yea its long, but its not staff problem why your brain cant get it
Really enough time for all and everyone, i worked all time and still made it,even on few chars
For mission 4 they will for sure give us time to get what we need
So why there is so many complains? If your low IQ brain cant make that stupid song or you are to lazy to make event and want all to be easy,thats not staff problem
Gl on mission 4

Briar Beauty

Reaction score
I am in doubt i
I am in doubt in this verse so as not to make mistakes again, does anyone help?n this verse so as not to make mistakes again, does anyone help?

!!That's side by side.!!
There's nothing we can't do

Thank you very much in advance.

charlizaz

Reaction score
i´m glad that this event nightmare is over but i´m sad at the same time becuz i wanted to see whats the final of the history xD

Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back