What's new

Welcome!

Guilds need more advantages

Jolt Nick

Reaction score
Look behind your computer...not that one -.-
When ur in a guild u can only hunt together, what u can do even without being in a guild. SOO my suggestions are:
Party bag (Vol:50): A bag that every member of the guild could use in a hunt (would be hard to make the system but would be cool)
Guild "headquarters": Just like in Tibia, however only the LEADER of the guild would be able to buy one.
Higher exp: Like, 20% or less of exp.]
Guild deposit: This deposit would be the depot of a hard day's loot, every member has the right to use it.
--------------------------------New Ideas-------------------------------------------
In here I'll post some new ideas. If you'd like to suggest an idea, suggest it :p
The Guild's Mailbox: Self-explanatory, features my new idea: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2323
The Guild's Reunion Room: A room where everyone could talk, decide where to hunt next and stuff.
The Guild's Info-Board: Only the Leader/Vice-leader could write in it. Write important stuff!
The Guild's Services Board: This one looks like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon...but still ;) In this, people could request services to the guild, such as: Exploring areas for someone, blocking quests, etc. "How can i request a service?" Sending a letter (see viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2323) to a guild's headquarters.
What u guys think about it?

Thor

Reaction score
I like the idea's except for higher exp, there is no need to get more exp if you are in a guild.

Nickits

Reaction score
Well i agree with Thor except if it was like 2x exp instead of just the normal 1x i wouldnt see an issue with it.

cheers,
Nick

Vrax Kyrin

Reaction score
Not a bad idea but i agree with thor also. The exp doesent need to be higher. There are alot of different ways to make it still work without making exp x20

/Cody

Xexomaru

Reaction score
Jolt Nick said:
When ur in a guild u can only hunt together, what u can do even without being in a guild. SOO my suggestions are:
Party bag (Vol:50): A bag that every member of the guild could use in a hunt (would be hard to make the system but would be cool) I dont quite get it, all the loot goes there if some guildmates are hunting? why? the server log already tell you what is dropped from the poke, also wouldnt u get scammed onthe loot from "new" guild mates?
Guild "headquarters": Just like in Tibia, however only the LEADER of the guild would be able to buy one. I like this one, a place where to get togeter and duel like crazy whit ur friends :lol:
Higher exp: Like, 20% or less of exp.] Whats this for, is the same part of HQ? the exp is fine, and its already by 8 or so on beta...
Guild deposit: This deposit would be the depot of a hard day's loot, every member has the right to use it. Baad idea, unless u can deposit there but u cant take from it, I think only the guild leader and vice leaders (yea like tibia) should be able to withdraw or give 1 or 2 draw to someone on the guild who is asking for the item (kinda like the guild bank system in world of warcraft), if they dont set that lots of "new" guild mates will "take borrowed" items.
--------------------------------New Ideas-------------------------------------------
In here I'll post some new ideas. If you'd like to suggest an idea, suggest it :p
The Guild's Mailbox: Self-explanatory, features my new idea: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2323
What u guys think about it? I like the mail box, maybe a gift of a pidgey going from mailbox to another mailbox would be cool :lol:

Back