What's new

Welcome!

Guild House

Lany

Tutors
Reaction score
Hello

I played padventures for 5 years now and i like the game very much, the least i would like to do is throw shit and cry for everything ... but, a some of things how happen that can't be passed unnoticed.

Padventures makes many very good updates, but they forgets everything that it already did and should improve or correct, such as: Workshop, Reward Quests, Daily Task, Acryla, TRADE BETWEEN PLAYERS, ... etc. I do not want to talk about more things that have happened because there is no case.

Now talking personally and selfishly...

I see that padventures punishes bug abuses and that's good, but...

What happened when they improve the Case of Poker Chips and all the information on the items was deleted? Yes, they retrieved the keys and inquisition tables...
then,
When will i recover my letters, cakes, medals and other custom collectible items?
They got lost because of a bug and it's their fault, they should have warned us to take our things out of the Case of Poker Chips in advance, since you well knew that many people had things in there.

I forgot that... and now

We lost our guild house, we had money in the bank and the leader never said "alana som" so ... why? We report to the Admin and he havent a answer, I find no fun in organizing objects of 20 rooms and search of what player is each item. We are one of the only 2 guild that has guild house and the only one that had it decorated more than 60%
Who helps us in this "bug"?
Who will come to accommodate the items?
Who is going to be punished?
No one...

Yes, this is "being a crybaby" because nobody can solve anything and i will be answered in a bad way. i like the game but there are things that give too much impotence.

Anyway, this isn't a report just an anecdote that can be answered in the way you like, thanks.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
never seen you before supporting other suggestions such as yours now that you were affected you make all this that you call yourself crybaby. Its just when like Invictus cried and after many years playing and getting advantage they realize some things work wrong opossitive to players expectations. So i believe that this should be classified to my crydokus sections.

I have also lost tons of very expensive decorations ítems and i have 6 years playing this game, sometimes we have to accept game has errors and bugs, dont expect that this is admins or raisas fault, be sure they didnt want to make it on purpose also remember ítems got no ID and also staff Will not believe in people words, there are many people that Will always try to abuse of this cases.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Guild House has decent system and the only way you could lose it: having no money or leader abadonding it. Whoever is the leader, he/she could confuse alana som with alana sio. The first one is for leaving house, second one is for invitations. There's no bug so one of these options only.

All the others things are dependant on Jano and he's absent for this moment.
I know, that he promised you to recover lost letters, but seriously, you shouldn't be complaining about it, as it was said many times, that holding there valuable stuff or pokemons is risky, that's not staff's fault, that you didn't "listen" to our advice, now just wait, as long as it is needed.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
We lost our guild house, we had money in the bank and the leader never said "alana som" so ... why? We report to the Admin and he havent a answer, I find no fun in organizing objects of 20 rooms and search of what player is each item. We are one of the only 2 guild that has guild house and the only one that had it decorated more than 60%
Who helps us in this "bug"?
Who will come to accommodate the items?
Who is going to be punished?
No one...
I'm surprised Dagugo didn't let you know about that because I checked that case right away that same day when I could. Our systems are not supposed to do that (or some owner abandoned the hall maybe), and this is one of the things that are out of our control for the moment. The cause is under investigation.

The most that we can do is restoring the guildhall ownership, but there's no way to know the location of each item that was there. You cannot count on miracles for this case.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Guild House has decent system and the only way you could lose it: having no money or leader abadonding it. Whoever is the leader, he/she could confuse alana som with alana sio. The first one is for leaving house, second one is for invitations. There's no bug so one of these options only.

All the others things are dependant on Jano and he's absent for this moment.
I know, that he promised you to recover lost letters, but seriously, you shouldn't be complaining about it, as it was said many times, that holding there valuable stuff or pokemons is risky, that's not staff's fault, that you didn't "listen" to our advice, now just wait, as long as it is needed.

Just in case, alana sio kicks you out of the house, to invite is aleta sio. Not many knows alana sio command.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Just in case, alana sio kicks you out of the house, to invite is aleta sio. Not many knows alana sio command.

oh right, but it's all similar, so easy to get confused :D alana sio, aleta sio, aleta som, alana som...

Back