What's new

Welcome!

Good Bye P.A

fabricioplis

Reaction score
So guys come say a bad news for some people and for others it is a good noticia.Vamos there today I decided to give retired PA because when I looked back I realize that I missed a lot of time and a lot on my vida.Today I'm 16 and I have to study hard to get a good life in the future and I thank all my colleagues.
Dario Axl
Esh Mdp
Ash Faelzin
Death back
Lionel Richie
Abble
Chaaps (Fanatic Corinthians)
Agustinnn
Red nose Bleck kar
Dark elite knight
Tiagomonteiro
and various others and good luck the players P.A
Bye ....

Last edited:

The Viper

Reaction score
What? Didn't pass the tutor test too? Oh well, farewell dear player.

Pimpy

Reaction score
So guys come say a bad news for some people and for others it is a good noticia.Vamos there today I decided to give retired PA because when I looked back I realize that I missed a lot of time and a lot on my vida.Today I'm 16 and I have to study hard to get a good life in the future and I thank all my colleagues.
Dario Axl
Esh Mdp
Ash Faelzin
Death back
Lionel Richie
Abble
Chaaps (Fanatic Corinthians)
Agustinnn
Red nose Bleck kar
Dark elite knight
Tiagomonteiro
and various others and good luck the players P.A
Bye ....

aprils fool..too much

esh mdp

Reaction score
My good friend by those same reason will also not stop so you and several friends stopped me because of that I think also that pow vo vo study me enteresar because today no studies and no nothing.

Meu grande amigo por esses mesmo motivo da vontade de parar também não so voce e varios amigos meu pararam por causa disso acho que também vo nessa pow vo estudar me enteresar porque hoje sem estudos não e nada.

Meu grande amigo!!!

Last edited:

fabricioplis

Reaction score
Let's see how much players will stop this week just because they wasn't promoted.
Bye and good luck
Ps: Don't surrender in rl,as you did it here.
Not only because the test is why I play the PA comes a long look at what the person feels tired and not giving more play to the test I did stick around a little longer but I speak from my retired.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?14346-Well-Is-the-Sucriiilhosforever-s-end
Sucris end? 0.0
You stopped many times too 0.0!
There's a new Sucriiiilhosforever in game LoL!
orly?a lot?

Hello dears,I come here to Say goodbye.Because PA no have the "magic" of beginning,no have nothing more to do,just up up and up,im noob on the game,but i cannot play anymore.I have known a lot of good peoples on Both Worlds Pearl and diamond,and no have nothing to say to staff,i like of pa,this no is the end of my story,is just an pause...i wish play again someday,With my best friends of Both Words.
I will not mention names,My friends know:All of them is very special to me,and i just have to say:Very thanks!For the best moments of my life here ;)
So...Im retired of the game for some months,i log in to say hello sometimes

Thanks to all
Rodrigo(Sucriiilhosforever)

Ps: Dont care for my english he sucks and i dont like to use any translator ahaha
Thx to all,im crying here T^T
But someday il be back just wait my dear friends ;)
Read the whole thread before just copy and paste...

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
You guys are saying fucking shits for Fabricioplis, i never saw someone saying that in your thread? Why? Are they afraid because you're staff member?
Stop saying those shitties things and say "Good bye, Good luck in Rl" or something ....
When other ppl make thread saying good bye what you guys write there? "Oh... good bye... bye" etc.. (why?)
Because they are your friends right? STOP THIS THINGS AND LET HIM HAPPY AND NOT SAD OK??
Learn one thing, "Who laughs at the final, laugh better" > Portuguese: "Quem ri por último, ri melhor".
Stop with this please...
Now he's seeing who's the "Real Friend"

Last edited:

Agustiinn

Reaction score
First,you just broke my heart u.u, you know that i tryed to help you in the most that i could,You're a good guy... but i can see that you help just to be promoted, as anothers ex's staff...

Second, AS friend,I wish the best for you,i will miss your help at help channel....but i thnik that you'll be better there, in your country, lets falliv in love with too many gyrls,enjoy your life.

Pd:Im here to anything that you need ^^

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
You guys are saying fucking shits for Fabricioplis, i never saw someone saying that in your thread? Why? Are they afraid because you're staff member?
Stop saying those shitties things and say "Good bye, Good luck in Rl" or something ....
When other ppl make thread saying good bye what you guys write there? "Oh... good bye... bye" etc.. (why?)
Because they are your friends right? STOP THIS THINGS AND LET HIM HAPPY AND NOT SAD OK??
Learn one thing, "Who laughs at the final, laugh better" > Portuguese: "Quem ri por último, ri melhor".
Stop with this please...
Now he's seeing who's the "Real Friend"
affraid because im a staff member?wut?what can ii do if someone write that in my life thread or in my goodbye thread?
im not here to hate anyone,But its on any1 face,if he got a promotion,we would not be here now.

So,As i said up.
Good luck in rl,And don't surrender,because one thing is hard.
Ps:lets stop with this,is his good bye gthread and we don't want make him fell bad.

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Goodbye my brother, sad notice to me ;s
I wish you luck in your real life, i hope you can get the life that you want for you :)

back someday bro, i will wait for you :)

Back