What's new

Welcome!

Khorme's last words

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hahah, enough good title to say good bye? :D
It were really nice 3 years guys, I met a lot of good guys and not that good...
I would like to thank you all, I will not write single examples, cuz im afraid i will miss someone :(
After so many disappoiments i understand ppls like Knightmare... But never gonna make mistakes like him, my stuff will wait patiently untill i come back in far future, or till the end of PA. Hope one day someone will miss me in the game and will think something like "damn, I would like to make jokes with him again", cuz i never was serious in that game, but i guess everyone know that :D
If someone want to ask, what about Red and why i gave up the answer is clear, i did all what i could and 13400 balls is more than enough looking on that its like 1340 hours of non-stop catch. Red won :D
Also, I would like to thanks Jano and Raissa, sometimes they are joking from you, sometimes you are joking from them, if you are enough brave, but for sure they are good admins and want everything the best for game!
See you in the future, bye.

Zecao

Reaction score
good khormes, my best wishes for you in real life, I imagine you will be a merchant, or maybe a commercial engineer, maybe a bank scammer, XDDD but or a fisherman of red fish, whatever you propose do with the heart bro, love and peace

Adios amigo!

Á§§ÏM£

Ladyrawr

Reaction score
I'll miss u bro.. Hope u come back one day to become the best again....

See u around and we are waiting for u

Good luck my friend

Tsu

Reaction score
One day will costs a few days, i was waiting for blazes and rages, but... SURPRISE MTF! good luck out of this game man.
pcI1pmH.png

Maiquel Linck

Reaction score
I spend my last moments with you at RED Gyarados, and I didn't even know it was you."Is my last try" now i understand ahha!!but well, have good luck in your life. see you latter Khromes.

By: Rodriiguhh

Coszma.

Reaction score
Good luck with your real life mate, see you soon :)
My eyes will always try to find your nick on VIp list, to see you online again :rolleyes:

Back