What's new

Welcome!

[Support] @Giant Shrimp Bait rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I just wonder, if you guys mentioning a bug, demanding those who caught to return shinies, then why you haven't reported it?

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I just wonder, if you guys mentioning a bug, demanding those who caught to return shinies, then why you haven't reported it?

I didn't demand anything. The only thing I said about returning is if it was a bug, on the original thread. There were a lot more said, including suggestions later (which seems jano is working on it). Also, as I already said here also, I spoke to one of the tutors about how it was and there were two answers:
"I've reported it myself already."
"Lany said it would be kept like this."

And seems like its good to save some screens. Maybe its time to grow some pairs and stand to what you say.
fW5QxSc.png

So Lany, now you see why people don't see you only as a player.
I have the entire convo, with you also participating on it.

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
And seems like its good to save some screens. Maybe its time to grow some pairs and stand to what you say.
fW5QxSc.png

ok needy, now post this full picture for everyone to see why i said that

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
ok needy, now post this full picture for everyone to see why i said that

This picture is not about the bait (and btw, I didnt had a reason to print that, so don't expect it). It was when Lany appeared in the pt chat telling a guy to shut his mouth, and I stood to him, telling that she could try to join the next recruitment so she can moderate the chat. Then me and other brs were making jokes about when I was tutor, she tried to bullshit me, I answered that I didn't even know that name, so I wouldn't bother, you used this Exodia card "she is the wife of server's owner". And guess what: I told that I would treat her as any other player we had around, especially when she appears telling someone to shut the mouth without no specific reason.
Took the screenshots just in case someone appear saying that I'm trying to bully Lany, since, as it look you meant, she holds a different spot.

Just showed this so you can stop saying that you don't talk about Lany. Calling me a liar won't make me one.

Since it seems like you are not able to help on the original thread matter, if someone that can needs the screenshots, I can upload it. :)
Or else, as it seems, Jano is working on it, so the feedback is received already and there's no space to discussion for now and the thread can be closed.

Last edited:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't demand anything. The only thing I said about returning is if it was a bug, on the original thread. There were a lot more said, including suggestions later (which seems jano is working on it). Also, as I already said here also, I spoke to one of the tutors about how it was and there were two answers:
"I've reported it myself already."
"Lany said it would be kept like this."

fW5QxSc.png

extremly out of context

[07/07/2021 19:07:13] Darkkaue: recovery, vou mandar o mesmo papo que mandei pro xopamzinho
[07/07/2021 19:07:18] Darkkaue: n vou te responder, pq n sei nem quem é
[07/07/2021 19:07:27] Darkkaue: sem importância
[07/07/2021 19:07:27] Darkkaue: bjs
[07/07/2021 19:07:31] Recovery Girl: a
[07/07/2021 19:07:44] Darkkaue: mas se quiser mandar os ourtos calarem a boca no pt chat
[07/07/2021 19:07:50] Darkkaue: sugiro se candidatar no próximo recrutamento
[07/07/2021 19:08:02] Recovery Girl: jjajajajaja
[07/07/2021 19:08:04] Zoombiebr: ela é mulher do dono do server

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
extremly out of context

[07/07/2021 19:07:13] Darkkaue: recovery, vou mandar o mesmo papo que mandei pro xopamzinho
[07/07/2021 19:07:18] Darkkaue: n vou te responder, pq n sei nem quem é
[07/07/2021 19:07:27] Darkkaue: sem importância
[07/07/2021 19:07:27] Darkkaue: bjs
[07/07/2021 19:07:31] Recovery Girl: a
[07/07/2021 19:07:44] Darkkaue: mas se quiser mandar os ourtos calarem a boca no pt chat
[07/07/2021 19:07:50] Darkkaue: sugiro se candidatar no próximo recrutamento
[07/07/2021 19:08:02] Recovery Girl: jjajajajaja
[07/07/2021 19:08:04] Zoombiebr: ela é mulher do dono do server

I just posted the context on the post above. Exactly what I said, just translated. Just posted this so Lany could see why people can't see her as a normal player. About the bait, you can search some days later, if you want. But that's not the point of the thread.
The ENTIRE convo is this one:
HVVQXR7.png

jN4SJer.png

SpuNjN8.png

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
She is a normal player, being admin's wife doesn't change anything, she doesn't involve in game's stuff, everything is being consulted mostly between me and Jano + CMs/GMs depending on each case. I don't remember her being in it even once, she can make suggestions just like anyone else. So yes, she's being a normal player, trying to prove opposite is pointless :)

I don't even see a reason for this thread to be open still, as it becomes a bullshit and thread's matter has been explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back