What's new

Welcome!

Fishing system remake

A

Albuquerque

It would be more fair to leave the ultra rod without the need for a bait held, as being premium to use it would be enough. And leave bait + premium only as required use on the master rod.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
It would be more fair to leave the ultra rod without the need for a bait held, as being premium to use it would be enough. And leave bait + premium only as required use on the master rod.

Premium is like no restriction, everyone above 100lvl have premium and you need it even for elemental quest which is required to get this rod. And even with higher cost now you can get this money back catching pokes on water.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
When Vaporeon dies, it disappears. Is that normal?

Gandryk

Reaction score
A friend fished around 40 minutes with master rod, james bait and jessie bait, and he didn't fish a single master rod fish.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
A friend fished around 40 minutes with master rod, james bait and jessie bait, and he didn't fish a single master rod fish.

apparently you know more about the rod than the person who coded it or the person who planned it, that you can say that and be so sure about it.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
The percentage we get for fishing in order to get to the next fishing level:

Does fishing with an Old Rod and a Super Rod give you the same percentage? or is it better to use a Super Rod?

In the old system, using and Old Rod was the best option to advance your fishing level. I would like to know if the new system works kinda similar in that way. (Since Old Rod has 2~3 seconds cd and Super Rod has 6~8 seconds cd).
I know a Super Rod has more chances to fish than an Old Rod, but using a Bait with the Old Rod you can fish quite fast too.

Thanks in advance.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score

Does fishing with an Old Rod and a Super Rod give you the same percentage? or is it better to use a Super Rod?

In the old system, using and Old Rod was the best option to advance your fishing level. I would like to know if the new system works kinda similar in that way. (Since Old Rod has 2~3 seconds cd and Super Rod has 6~8 seconds cd).
I know a Super Rod has more chances to fish than an Old Rod, but using a Bait with the Old Rod you can fish quite fast too.

Thanks in advance.

what about you do the maths and tell us

demzpacito

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

formerly every poke you fished yield same fishing experience, magikarp and ludicolo for instance. sincei no one mentioned a change on this we've got to assume it didnt. so its just a matter of checking how many pokes +- you fish in the same amount of time for every rod and compare them

(well it was said that treasures yield a huge amount of xp too so might be wise to check on it too, or maybe just see how much % you advanced in same range of time for all rods)

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
I made small test, maybe someone will be interested.
mhYJKR6.png

I fished with 3 different rods, each 10minutes, 0 breaks in meantime, every rod was used with jessie bait. 0 treasures with super rod.
May try to do longer run for like 20-30mins and post it later, but now it gives some information.

Regards

demzpacito

Reaction score
is there any chance to add wimpod to ultra rod too (i dont mean removing from super, just adding to ultra)

prolly many catchers like me already had everything from super rod besides tynamo/wimpod and tynamo's catch is somewhat easy, so a lot of players will be stuck on super rod trying to catch wimpod while they could be fishing with ultra/master rod which is much more interesting

Shouya

Reaction score
is there any chance to add wimpod to ultra rod too (i dont mean removing from super, just adding to ultra)

prolly many catchers like me already had everything from super rod besides tynamo/wimpod and tynamo's catch is somewhat easy, so a lot of players will be stuck on super rod trying to catch wimpod while they could be fishing with ultra/master rod which is much more interesting

Or you could just throw rocket balls like I did since you have enough to afford them, since I caught it in 250, I doubt u'd throw more

Back