Welcome!

Fishing system remake

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
is jessie bait useless from now on?

Any bait is better than no bait.

Meowth > James > Jessie > Small red fish >>> no bait

Maybe making stages of fishing level and this stages affect the level of fished pokemons? Just to don't be complete useless after you get last rod

It never did much anyway, just added more Pokemon to the pool of possible fished Pokemon, after certain level it was useless.

Tsu

Reaction score
An suggestion, change the local where the pokes spawn while fishing, sometimes have much stack above the player and can't change or show their pokemon.

OlJJp1p.png

in

Reaction score
I suggest you to fish slower if you cant handle what you already fished hehehehe

But sometimes wild pokemons are stucking on character. Changing it would help to avoid it.

Tsu

Reaction score
I suggest you to fish slower if you cant handle what you already fished hehehehe

Maybe i not die if they don't stack and "bug" the goback of pokes.

Shouya

Reaction score
Fishing with ultra rod is same as hunting on higher spawns, if they don't "see" your pokemon or can't reach it, they just focus your character, think about it...

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
This system is amazing, but maybe something is possible to do with fishing lvl? For example higher chance to fish treasure with every higher lvl, or something? No idea, but i truły believe it should do something after 80 lvl :D

Shouya

Reaction score
Well I wanted to ask if Golisopod was forgotten to add on ultra or master rod?

Also, can you check if meowth bait is working correctly, today I got 0 shinies on super rod, and on ultra rod only 1 in 2 hours. Before this update there were more shinies fished, like, once every per 15-20 minutes

Metin

Reaction score
Well I wanted to ask if Golisopod was forgotten to add on ultra or master rod?

Also, can you check if meowth bait is working correctly, today I got 0 shinies on super rod, and on ultra rod only 1 in 2 hours. Before this update there were more shinies fished, like, once every per 15-20 minutes

I got one shiny for like 2 hours of fishing too, with meowth bait (super rod)

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Quest for getting master rod have been added:

- You can start it south from Lavender.
- It requires having ultra rod.
- You need a team of 4 players.
- Yes it is same as day 7 of season event 3, for the ones who remember it.

Shouya

Reaction score
I guess whole team needs ultra rods and to start the quest if one person wants master rod, they won't be able to just find a random team to clear it for them

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I have fished mega slowbro, it had only like 10k HP, and didnt gave any loot, even water gem, is it working correctly?

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
It's so unfair, now the ultra rod is useless without baits, we had a hard work to get it with the old system and now we have to pay 200k+ for a James Bait? Meh... I want to catch a Tynamo and a Wimpod and i can't, in my opinion just master rod should be required the use of baits, but ok.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
It's so unfair, now the ultra rod is useless without baits, we had a hard work to get it with the old system and now we have to pay 200k+ for a James Bait? Meh... I want to catch a Tynamo and a Wimpod and i can't, in my opinion just master rod should be required the use of baits, but ok.

you are aware that tynamo and wimpod are from super rod right?

Back