What's new

Welcome!

Fire spawns for free

The Viper

Reaction score
Today im here to suggest adding at least 2 more charizards and maybe some more charmeleon please. We have a total of 1 zard in free area? And it is located at safari zone so you still have to pay. The only meleon I know for free area is at Johto's fire spawn near olivine. We don't really have a "decent" fire spawn for free players. Ponytas at cinnabar are almost always full of ks and at johto's fire spawn u can't make decent exp. I know that this is all about the money and if you guys add more spawns players wont need to get VIP so less diamonds bought, less donations, less money for you but please, consider adding a fire spawn or just add some zards or other fire pokes like arcanine, ninetales or charmeleons so free players can exp at a nice fire spawn too.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Today im here to suggest adding at least 2 more charizards and maybe some more charmeleon please. We have a total of 1 zard in free area? And it is located at safari zone so you still have to pay. The only meleon I know for free area is at Johto's fire spawn near olivine. We don't really have a "decent" fire spawn for free players. Ponytas at cinnabar are almost always full of ks and at johto's fire spawn u can't make decent exp. I know that this is all about the money and if you guys add more spawns players wont need to get VIP so less diamonds bought, less donations, less money for you but please, consider adding a fire spawn or just add some zards or other fire pokes like arcanine, ninetales or charmeleons so free players can exp at a nice fire spawn too.

buy diamonds and go to premmy area??? xDD

Agreed with u

Sparkymon

Reaction score
well.. i think they should expand that place in cinnabar.. put some arcanine and ninetails and more rapidash :D

koles

Reaction score
What you think about tower on ponytas, like in Cianwood but with kanto pokes:

- ground floor - charmanders-vulpixs-growlithes
- first floor - charmeleons [3]
- second floor - [1] ninetales and 3 vulpixs or 1 arcanine and 3 growlithes
- third floor - 5 charmeleons
- fourth floor - 3 zards.

Say what you think about this :p. I think this is crazy for facc, but i want see what you say :D

Pyrokar

Reaction score
What you think about tower on ponytas, like in Cianwood but with kanto pokes:

- ground floor - charmanders-vulpixs-growlithes
- first floor - charmeleons [3]
- second floor - [1] ninetales and 3 vulpixs or 1 arcanine and 3 growlithes
- third floor - 5 charmeleons
- fourth floor - 3 zards.

Say what you think about this :p. I think this is crazy for facc, but i want see what you say :D

Better than sitting on the ass and doing nothing.

I think ground and first floor should be kinda... Bigger, so it still remain as low level weak Pokes place to lvl up. Just the amount of people at 10x10 sqms will be smaller.

Back