What's new

Welcome!

Fan Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raszagal

Reaction score
FNY0zgv.png

Greeting and welcome to the first Fan Art contest, sponsored by the PA Staff.

So, if you have a hidden artist deep in yourself, this is the time to show us your talent.

What's a Fan Art?

Fan art or fanart are artworks created by fans of a work of fiction (generally visual media such as comics, movies, television shows or video games) and derived from a character or other aspect of that work. As fan labor, fan art refers to artworks that are neither created nor (normally) commissioned or endorsed by the creators of the work from which the fan art derives. (From wikipedia: Fan Art)

This contest will have some "Rules":

- We'll only allow real pictures, what does this mean? We won't tolerate fakes. If a player sign up with a picture from the internet it won't count as registered, and also that player will be banned in game.
- To prove that a picture is yours. You'll have to write/draw the name of your character, or a signature related to your character.

Ex:

Pic 1

This Pic is Valid, As we can see the player put his name on it.

Pic 2

This pic is invalid, and it doesn't need more explanations.

You can draw whatever you want, as long as it's related to Padventures. This mean that you can even make a funny comic, or a comedy sketch on it. Everything it's up to you, as long as follow these indications:

- GC art or Photoshop won't be allowed. This will also apply for coloured pics.

Where I can Sign up?

It's so easy, just Upload your draw on this thread, and that's all. You can use a Scanned image, or a photo of it, that's up to you, off course always think that with a better resolution we can judge it in a better way. You'll have from now, 3 weeks to submit your draw.

What can I win with this?

We'll evaluate the quality, the idea, the colour method and the inking. And according to the place, you'll get the following prizes:

1st place: 20 Diamonds/Special Reward (Must be confirmed with admins first)
2nd place: Jhoto box 3
3rd place: Tm case 3

We'll also have some special achievements:

Funniest pic
Random pic
Nice Try

All of them gonna be rewarded with a Kanto Box 3.

That's all for now. May the pencil be with you

Warm Regards,
Raszagal

T

TheLegacy

My first entry, i just saw foo's drawing and i just wanted to draw my kingler :') I took 3 hours to finish this cuz im not exactly a designer or cartoonist but i think i did my best here (XP) i hope my second entry that gonna be on paper will be better. anyway i hope you like this.

Kinglerkkk_zpsa7cf59eb.png

Here is the LINK to check all my steps and time i took :') it looks amazing check it out !!!

http://sketchtoy.com/35501983 <---

Andyrax

Honorary Members
Reaction score
I will scan it soon, I promise.
Well Arcanine is my favorite Pokemon and always wanted to do this drawing, so this was my chance, hope you guys like it.

2PEh3sP.jpg

UAtsdyb.png

G'luck to all the contestans, I'll draw more sooner.

If you like it, click on Thanks! \o

Last edited:

Kirminex

Reaction score
QvqZaj.jpg

got killed while taking, drawing, uploading the picture many times by a heracross XD
update: im already at 2500 ultras still nothing T.T

Update: 14:08 Used 2 great balls, 6 super balls, 2884 ultra balls, 17 rocket balls on Heracross.
14:09 You caught a pokemon (Heracross [55]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

not worth the time spent there almost 200hours xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back