What's new

Welcome!

Fan art contest Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raszagal

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to apologize for the extreme delay with this event. Almost 4 weeks without giving the results. I feel really sorry.

Anyway, the winners were choosen by me and 3 secret judges (their names will remain as a secret for now)

These are the results:

First place:

Grayfoxx

attachment.php

Second place:

Shezz

attachment.php

Third place:

Spirit

attachment.php

You can pic the evaluation document here:

Judgement Done

The winners of the 3 unrated categories:

Funniest pic: Rusek Polska

Random pic: Waciando

Nice Try: Letitbleed, TheLegacy

Check your lockers in a few days.

Warm Regards,

Raszagal

PS: Sry again the delay :(

Last edited by a moderator:

dave'

Reaction score
Congratulations to all winners, but i can't believe Nyuu didn't won. Gz anyway

Ludacha

Reaction score
For me third picture from Spirit is winner,second picture is second,first picture third place :D
But all good ones

Great job people!

T

TheLegacy

well the third for me should be the winner, but im happy be in the winner list :p
thank you guys who thanks my drawing.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
gz for all the winners

and ty for your thanks! <3

Cross

Reaction score
Hello.

Thanks for fan art contest, I have one question, I took 3rd place and want to know, there were prizes or not, because I have not in locker.

Spirit, Diamond.

T

TheLegacy

Shut up. This is annoying, I've seen like 9 times this kind of messages in some threads. Wtf did you win? an Aerodactyl? stop this and just wait'em. aghh

i may didnt win an aerodactyl, but it's a reward that make us happy for a nice effort fan art winners did, this isnt about you, so just ignore them, there is no need to anwer in the way you did, like a bitch arrogant :C if u know what i mean

el desterrado

Reaction score
i may didnt win an aerodactyl, but it's a reward that make us happy for a nice effort fan art winners did, this isnt about you, so just ignore them, there is no need to anwer in the way you did, like a bitch arrogant :C if u know what i mean
I know man, but c'mon xd you have posted it like in 10 different threads, it's not so funny to see stupid comments like that. Raszagal has been demoted, he's now retired, same as Leo, and you are just thinking about your reward..you will not die if you wait 2 years more. You know this always happen (it's an habit that staff always show us)

T

TheLegacy

lol If this keep happening i dont really belive this game will be alive next year ... at last i have stopped my massive donations because of the poor service we have as donator and player.
Anyway i still have hope that all this change :3 it's not about the reward, i just want to belive admins are listening to us :S

Andyrax

Honorary Members
Reaction score
The Rewards have been sent to the Players:

Grayfoxx, Shezz, Spirit, Rusek Polska, Waciando, and Letitbleed.
So check out the Locker.

To TheLegacy; If you want your Reward, I need to know your Character Name (well written) and your Level,
As soon as possible.
I will be waiting for your answer.

Gtx! to the Winners!
Apologize, for the delay.
And Thanks for being patiet.

G'luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back