What's new

Welcome!

Exclusive Island!

It will be welcome?

• Total voters

psych07

Reaction score
Well ppl how we know, the generation 3 or 4 maybe will never come so what about we have one exlusive island like cloned island where we can hunt pokemons of the new generations and make quests for have itens for evolve pokemons that actualy have in-game but dont have last evos like magneton.

the system will be exactly like cloned you have one ticket and go for this island there will have Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, Ralts and each time staff make new pokemons acessible will be catchable there on this island.

and maybe there have chance to apear rare pokemons like: Raikou, Entei, Suicune,

maybe for buy the ticket need diamonds or daily points.

Construtive comments please! :D

Last edited:
T

TheLegacy

Well ppl how we know, the generation 3 or 4 maybe will never come so what about we have one exlusive island like cloned island where we can hunt pokemons of the new generations and make quests for have itens for evolve pokemons that actualy have in-game but dont have last evos like magneton.

the system will be exactly like cloned you have one ticket and go for this island there will have Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, Ralts and each time staff make new pokemons acessible will be catchable there no this island.

and maybe there have chace to apear rare pokemons like: Raikou, Entei, Suicune,

maybe for buy the ticket need diamonds or daily points.

Contrutive comments please! :D

I like the idea :)

pawpaw

Reaction score
I like it but I really doubt that it'll get implemented

ZainPF

Reaction score
Man , out of all regions, Gen 3 and 4 are my favourite and has the most epic Pokes! , Infernape for example , Torterra
and I agree with you bro , they should make the Pokes sprites if they are not going to release the region :/ Well hope they do , but so far rather then PA , never seen another poke tibia with Hoenn

koles

Reaction score
I agree and disagree. Pokes from generation 3/4 must have big catch rate, and price for island must be big.

Think price is: daily+diamonds+items or oder

Last edited:

psych07

Reaction score
U want to make blaziken, mightyena, gallade as a common poke? Disagree, sorry.

like one day chicorita was hard to have and now is easy it need come too man the game dont stop in this gen's.

I agree and disagree. Pokes from generation 3/4 must have big catch rate, and price for island must be big.

Think price is: daily+diamonds+items or oder

yes with one good catch rate.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
like one day chicorita was hard to have and now is easy it need come too man the game dont stop in this gen's.

Add hoenn then. Actually almost impossible, imo if staff want to add respawns with hoenn pokes, they have to add full new region.

Agar

Banned user
Reaction score
U want to make blaziken, mightyena, gallade as a common poke? Disagree, sorry.

Why just say these pokemon?

I think it is, because they are those who are "op" and you own one XD

ps: Good idea, but I do not think it is implemented

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Why just say these pokemon?

I think it is, because they are those who are "op" and you own one XD

ps: Good idea, but I do not think it is implemented
Noo :D I gave just example, I thought about all pokes from hoenn.

Kirminex

Reaction score
i prefer to wait till they decide to make another gen, i love how they maped jhoto and kanto so i would love to see hoen and sinho maps in game even if those take 5 years to make :)

Back