What's new

Welcome!

Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

koles

Reaction score
What's the difference about Hoenn Box 1 and Hoenn Box 2?

Same like Kanto 1/2. In Hoenn you get treecko, mudkip etc, but in hoenn 2 you get Marshtomp, Grovyle etc. I think :p

harryleo

Reaction score
hoenn box 2 contain totally new pokemons >.<
OMG I dont know what to take then, if i'm gonna take risk to the lack of certain of what I am gonna get or the possibility to get what I want (Ralts no matter sex both are great)
Thx anyway haha great to know

xxthefrancisxx

Reaction score
disculpas por mi ingles

So difficult is put. How many things and will ask each reward points? ... People there with more than 20,000 points and things to kill and leave things at the lowest level ... a little awareness to people of lower level. Right? is incredible that all zones are plagued player who in my opinion and that of many. are ready to reward. thank you very much beforehand

Derpidy

Reaction score
Guys, stop crying. Im 76 lvl and I have 10k points. My friends have 77-79lvls and 14-17k points. It isn't impossible, you just need to think sometimes. Yes, high lvls have better pokes, move faster. But with pokemon with waterball or bone club it's easy to get +5k. At raids everyone moves on them, and almost every place are free, so stop complain.

xxthefrancisxx

Reaction score
silent noob

Guys, stop crying. Im 76 lvl and I have 10k points. My friends have 77-79lvls and 14-17k points. It isn't impossible, you just need to think sometimes. Yes, high lvls have better pokes, move faster. But with pokemon with waterball or bone club it's easy to get +5k. At raids everyone moves on them, and almost every place are free, so stop complain.

maybe in your case is well ... not the same in all cases, plus some do not have all day as it is in your case ... some have life ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back