What's new

Welcome!

Electrified condition bypass pots and cancel them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Well i was hunting those pesky rats today(pikachus) and i'm not sure if the easter rats are bugged or if that's a bug from the "electrified" condition
so, my omastar got electrified, and even after i used a pot, the damage went trough and the pot was canceled, that occurred 3 times.

Nymeria

Reaction score
mhkO7wg.jpg

karksiukas

Reaction score
This was already reported a while ago, I only assume status conditions will be reviewed during combat related updates in the future

Nymeria

Reaction score
Same happens for periodic damage from sandstorm.

If im not wrong, tht damage, shouldnt be canceled by pot. Cuzz pot doesnt affect the weather, periodic damage work as long as the weather are under effect

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
If not wrong, tht damage, shouldnt be canceled by pot. Cuzz pot doesnt affect the weather, periodic damage work as long as the weather are ubder affect
english man, english. /s
that's what i thought, but there is such effect as a thunderstorm in game? i only know sandstorm, raining, sunny and hailing conditions.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
If im not wrong, tht damage, shouldnt be canceled by pot. Cuzz pot doesnt affect the weather, periodic damage work as long as the weather are under effect

If we want to be that strict.
Burn status condition shouldn't be healed with potions but with Burn Heal, Full Heal, Full Restore or berries.
Poison status condition shouldn't be healed with potions but with Antidote, Full Heal, Full Restore or berries.
Freeze status condition should be healed with Ice Heal, Full Heal, Full Restore or berries.

Sandstorm and Hail - damage related to weather condition can't be healed untill weather is changed.

There is no periodic damage from electric moves, they only cause Paralysis (status condition) healed by Paralyze Heal, Full Heal, Full Restore or berries.

Edit: Forgot about our flute system, they of course can be used for status healing.

Last edited:

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
If we want to be that strict.
Burn status condition shouldn't be healed with potions but with Burn Heal, Full Heal, Full Restore or berries.
Poison status condition shouldn't be healed with potions but with Antidote, Full Heal, Full Restore or berries.
Freeze status condition should be healed with Ice Heal, Full Heal, Full Restore or berries.

Sandstorm and Hail - damage related to weather condition can't be healed untill weather is changed.

There is no periodic damage from electric moves, they only cause Paralysis (status condition) healed by Paralyze Heal, Full Heal, Full Restore or berries.

I dont think saying damage from weather conditions shouldnt be canceled by pot is being strict, its kinda Logical

The only thing bugged imo is eletricfied condition surpassing potions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back