What's new

Welcome!

Golduck²

Obreviate

Reaction score
Golduck²

Honestly, the way you made as "stunning confusion" works, got a little strange, commum and even worse, IMO. This moveset in each new rebalancing, has been increasingly reduced basically to nothingness, from an incredible movement to basically nothing. In my opinion, you have changed the "same for the same" because it currently has the same function as "confusion", only with different names. And I honestly think this can be better and even different. For that reason, I would like to "bumping" an idea I did a while back, and I wonder if you could take it into consideration.

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39691-Stunning-Confusion

Stunning Confusion
Hello, Folks.

Today, I would like to suggest a change to "Stunning Confusion" passive, and also would like to propose it as a new moveset. Currently, the only pkms which have this as a passive are psyduck and golduck. In old times, it was a seriously abusive and opness moveset, both psyduck and golduck, released this incessantly causing confusion and making our hunting and its level up a little easier. Now, it has been changed and both of them use this with a bit of rarity.

My suggestion, basically is: (Stunning Confusion as Moveset)

Similar to the old stunning confusion it would work similarly like an "earthquake", a "Brine", an "incinerate" etc, hitting a sequence of 6 times or maybe 8, with the total of damage distributed and nicely rebalanced within those 6 or 8 times hitting. The difference would be that within this sequence of 6 or 8 times hitting, it would have a probability of 50% or less (it goes in according to the technical terms that you use to rebalance pkms) to cause stun, and the other 50% or more of not causing stun, just hitting.

(Stunning Confusion as passive)

The idea is basically the same. You could bring the old stunning confusion back being released more often causing less damage and with 10/15 to 20% of chance to cause stun.

Sqm would be the same that confusion sqm.

Thank you in advance.

or running away from the earthquake/brine-type like, below, a part of the idea as it might be ... thousand wave/magical leaf-type like ... etc with a chance of stunning while hitting

e0TUg32.jpg

Tsotss

Reaction score

or running away from the earthquake/brine-type like, below, a part of the idea as it might be ... thousand wave/magical leaf-type like ... etc with a chance of stunning while hitting

e0TUg32.jpg
Wonder Room has propably Thousand Wave formula.

Btw I also think it the same as Confusion. Just don't know DMG is bigger or smaller and CD is diffrent than old Confusion in Golduck moveset.

ElQloLoko

Reaction score
Agree, it's the same that Confusion.
Would be also to change Stunning Confusion formula to the way it was before; 6 hits, but only the first one stun the same amount that is at the moment, that would work to improvbe a little Golduck that it's kinda useless like that.

ElQloLoko

Reaction score
Hi again; I know, Golduck again, you must think "how annoying this guy is", but this time i'll be less silly.

Moves:

Tail Whip - m1
Aqua Tail - m2
Aqua Jet - m3
Water Gun - m4
Bubblebeam - m5
Whirlpool - m6
Stunning Confusion - m7
Amnesia - m8
Water Sport - m9
Synchronoise - m10
Waterball - Passive

New Moveset:

Tail Whip - m1
Aqua Tail - m2
Aqua Jet - m3
Water Gun - m4
Waterball *- m5
Whirlpool - m6
Stunning Confusion - m7
Psycho Cut * - m8
Water Sport - m9
Trick Room/Fury Swipes * - m10
Amnesia * - Passive

Happy?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
No, pokemon cannot have more than 4 area moves and more than 2 strong area moves. (only exception MIGHT be, but doesn't have to, is when pokemon is double type. Golduck isn't)

ElQloLoko

Reaction score
That's a cool rule xD didn't know.
So now, let's talk about it? :p

Yeah, i think what way would let Golduck weak in it's water-type, so switch Amnesia for Trick Room?

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
I really think that golduck has a pretty fine moveset, i just have a little objection in which says about stunning confusion spell as i said above, what would be apreciatable if could be rethought/reworked ...

ElQloLoko

Reaction score
I really think that golduck has a pretty fine moveset, i just have a little objection in which says about stunning confusion spell as i said above, what would be apreciatable if could be rethought/reworked ...

Yeah, would be really nice to put stunning confusion back to 6-8 hits, with a chance to stun as Obreviate said.
About Golduck moveset, it's just like there is something missing u know, or bad water-spells, something like that but it's not cool anymore ;x
Maybe with stunning rework will be betteeer :>

Obreviate

Reaction score
bump, thank you for the attention and sorry bothering 0/

Last edited:

osvaldo53

Reaction score
Yeah, would be really nice to put stunning confusion back to 6-8 hits, with a chance to stun as Obreviate said.
About Golduck moveset, it's just like there is something missing u know, or bad water-spells, something like that but it's not cool anymore ;x
Maybe with stunning rework will be betteeer :>

I also think that there is a need to make the golduck better...

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Hi, i want to ask, can you add to golduck tms psyblast please? I understand, that golduck have rain dance i moveset, but there are many pokes who have one rian dance type move and second one in tms. Also golduck can learn all psychic tms except this one and its kinda sad. Thanks for any answer

Back