What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukui

Reaction score
How can i sell duplicate pokemons if i wasn´t even online.... show me the proofs then ....
PS: i beleave you´re just mad because i stole those pokemons, wich wasn´t even againts the rules at the moment... like i said i haven´t even been online, how can i sell duplicate pokemons then? lol? like i said, show me some proofs, otherwise is and argument without grounds and a delete without reason...
i didn´t even notice the delete because i was retired... then how can i sell duplicated pokemons if i wasn´t even playing ...

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I already said - you don't need to be online to be deleted. If we find you broke some rule such as selling duplicated pokemon - even half a year before, you will get deleted.

lkeTDN8.png

drIdZNh.png

Nkk6UKl.png

mdzUiSC.png

Sukui

Reaction score
I already said - you don't need to be online to be deleted. If we find you broke some rule such as selling duplicated pokemon - even half a year before, you will get deleted.

lkeTDN8.png

drIdZNh.png

Nkk6UKl.png

yeah, what does this shows??
first sukui doesn´t event shows up there, second that´s a normal trade with my cousin, Kenichi Shiraham, and third i don´t see where does that shows any duplicate pokemon? lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back