What's new

Welcome!

Dratini Eggs Please.

Ashran

Reaction score
Hello, I do this post to know if it is possible to implement in the game the eggs of dratini, leaving in the day-care center 2 dragonites (1 male and another female) for that if the eggs exist of kabuto... Because not to include also eggs of dratini?

Sorry for my english, google traductor.

Ashran.

Khan

Reaction score
NEVER, and lower the price of nite even further?
NO Thanks!

Iceburner

Reaction score
yes, this will kill the economy of the game=)
stop think about PA like a GBA games, this is not it!)

Raszagal

Reaction score
Agree, but It has to be Extremely Hard to get it.

I mean, You should wait for 6 Months to get the Egg, and 30 Days (only count online time) to Born.

Khan

Reaction score
Agree, but It has to be Extremely Hard to get it.

I mean, You should wait for 6 Months to get the Egg, and 30 Days (only count online time) to Born.
Lol waiting 6 months for tini. I rather try catch one myself XD

Raszagal

Reaction score
Well, It's an option jajaj

But, the really meaning of this is making them still harder to get them no?

So, is a good option.

Well, it can be Reduced to half, 3 months jaja

infix

Reaction score
Hello, I do this post to know if it is possible to implement in the game the eggs of dratini, leaving in the day-care center 2 dragonites (1 male and another female) for that if the eggs exist of kabuto... Because not to include also eggs of dratini?

Sorry for my english, google traductor.

Ashran.

would be nice, but considering ur dratinies are already dragonite's u wouldn't be able to get eggs because the system work only on the original pokemon, so u need dratinies to do it xD

Zifoo

Reaction score
Really? do you realize how long it takes to be born a pokemon in day care?

Ashran

Reaction score
would be nice, but considering ur dratinies are already dragonite's u wouldn't be able to get eggs because the system work only on the original pokemon, so u need dratinies to do it xD

But it can change, and of all forms the serious normal thing that of a dragonite male and another dragonite female there was going out Dratini's egg (at least according to my opinion)

alek

Reaction score
Lol @ all people saying it will destroy the economy, or that dratini won't be rare anymore, when there are already 50 caught or gotten from box dratinis, 1 dragonair, and 1 dragonite just diamond server alone, plus 40+ of them are probably nairs or nites already, and you would need to leave 2 dratinis in daycare for around 2 months to get an egg from the daycare , because you can't make eggs with evolved pokemon, so i don't see why this shouldn't be implemented, although it would be best if all pokemon could breed, not only the 15-25 that can now.

Squiller

Reaction score
dont put dratini in eggs >.< ... after all player have dratini dragonair and dragonite.... i think dratini is rare >.< dont implement dratini eggs plx

Ashran

Reaction score
dont put dratini in eggs >.< ... after all player have dratini dragonair and dragonite.... i think dratini is rare >.< dont implement dratini eggs plx

Yeah, dratini is a rare pokemon...
And kabuto is not perhaps the same thing ... and there is egg of kabuto?...

Back