What's new

Welcome!

Draco Meteor formula

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Well, I would like to suggest to change formula from the Draco Meteor move to a rain dance-like formula, like it was some time ago, but with new range of sqm.

What you guys think? its ok the way it is? should be changed? please give your opinion

Also, I was thinking today about changing Heat Wave formula, from whirpool-like formula to Dragon wave and Shockwave-like formula.

Flame Burst could have this whirpoool-like formula

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
well, I'm agreed, also if we could have dragon pulse formula change like the new water atk of lapras cool be great

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I like the idea but i think it's too late for changing the formula, it would make pokemons like Salemence, flygon and dragonite more OP , specially at the first 2 who got it as move. It would mean that staff would remove 1-2 area attacks to these pokemons or something else.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
ofc, some time ago i suggested this too, and post this image for a example.

BExERL3PV.gif

hfcIUTruP.gif

Last edited:

Elias Walker

Reaction score
I like the idea but i think it's too late for changing the formula, it would make pokemons like Salemence, flygon and dragonite more OP , specially at the first 2 who got it as move. It would mean that staff would remove 1-2 area attacks to these pokemons or something else.

Well, imo never is too late, maybe rebalancing those pokes may fix that, the only thing that can be considered "too late" is adding a move to a poke wich can learn the TM, like adding reflect to gardevoir's moveset, since it can learn reflect from TM (just an example)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Back