What's new

Welcome!

Different types of attacks

albertwily

Reaction score
Well my suggestion is that the pokes can use different type of attacks...

An exaple in the PObr a Blastoise only use water attacks, but in the nintendo games it uses ice attacks too...

Could be nice that we can see a charizard making solar beam, a blastoise with blizzard or ice beam, etc...

Dude

Reaction score
albertwily said:
Well my suggestion is that the pokes can use different type of attacks...

An exaple in the PObr a Blastoise only use water attacks, but in the nintendo games it uses ice attacks too...

Could be nice that we can see a charizard making solar beam, a blastoise with blizzard or ice beam, etc...

Maybe.. How about more like a "TM" like in the game boy version.. Like you obtain the TM and teach it
to your pokemon.. Would be awesome.. But should make sense, I don't wanna see a Charizard using
ice beam or solar beam or somthing.

Sokeru

Reaction score
Thats a Great idea! oO...

But TM objects its a lot of work i think... :S

charizard solar beam? :S...

Blastoise Ice beam ok but charizard dot use Solar Beam xD!...

okueru~

albertwily

Reaction score
Charizard don't use ice beam XD, but he can use solar beam...

In the game the water pokemons can use ice attacks too, someones like gyarados can use electric and fire attacks too (like thunder, thunderbolt, flamethrower and fire blast), the fire pokemons can use solarbeam, obviusly just by tm XD (the great majority)... another example are the normal pokemons that can use almost all type of attacks.

If someone dont want to see his gyarados doing fire blast, or his charizard doing solarbeam, or his persian doing water gun, etc., so the option is the TM's XD

Loydr

Reaction score
Then, for example, Golem could learn Toxic, Hyper Beam, Metronome, Fire Blast, Fire Punch or Flamethrower, true?

PD: Now not come to tell me that Golem doesnt learn those attacks, because he learns it...

Dude

Reaction score
Ye I think TM's should be added.. But not very many and for pokes that make sense. Like TM's should be used
for very special moves of a pokemon.. Like for example: Charizard, can't learn Fire Spin, later one when you
-idk loot or somthing?- then can learn fire spin w/ TM.. Their second strongest move should be learned from
TM.. That's my idea at least.

Bolibomba

Reaction score
i agree that the TM's Can be added to the game but not for now i think and maybe in a update future like Orange islands or someting :D but yes i like the idea i wanna see charizard using solar beam

and the MT will make the game too much diferent when we are dueling because the pokemon tho will have the sames atacks :D!!!

alek

Reaction score
I agree with pokemons having attacks that they actually DO have on games, i for sure didn't know a lot of attacks on PO, i don't know if they invented them, or they were very new attacks. Like for example gengar had this attack shadow storm, when it doesn't learn that attack on the gameboy games. (not that i know of).

I think TM's could overpower some pokemon, so i think the staff should stick only to the attacks that pokemon's learn naturally by leveling up.

albertwily

Reaction score
Loydr said:
Then, for example, Golem could learn Toxic, Hyper Beam, Metronome, Fire Blast, Fire Punch or Flamethrower, true?

PD: Now not come to tell me that Golem doesnt learn those attacks, because he learns it...

Yeah!, thats what I mean, could be great to see something like that :p

alek

Reaction score
albertwily said:
Loydr said:

Yeah!, thats what I mean, could be great to see something like that :p

I think that would overpower pokemons too much, and strategy wouldn't be needed anymore, why take fire pokemon to kill grass pokemon if you can bring golem and use flamethrower, fire punch etc.?

Xerexe

Reaction score
i think the idea its not like that
i think the rock atacks are for pokemon of rock tipe or some mts for only some pokemons , not for all ¬¬

alek

Reaction score
Xerexe said:
i think the idea its not like that
i think the rock atacks are for pokemon of rock tipe or some mts for only some pokemons , not for all ¬¬

Yeah, but in the gameboy games golem can learn all of those attacks, i'm not inventing examples, that's why i say it would remove the strategy of taking differnet pokemons for each spawn you hunt :p

Thor

Reaction score
I think that if TMs will be added, the pokemons will become too strong, like a Charizard with Fire Blast, Thunder, Hydropump and Solar Beam, it would be too strong.

Back